Costa wants to fight Weidman in NYC

I like the match up but I think I'll be even more surprised if Weidman actually accepts the fight. So who does Israel fight next?

Will watch. Will be a good test for the Brazilian Mutant rookie.

Props to crazy Chris if he accepts. Tough fight. Winner gets a title shot maybe?

I am not sure who wins this. Great fight though.

Interesting. Seems liek the UFC are doing the changing of the guard. Out with the old in with the new.

I expected Costa vs Israel, but I guess they don't want to derail a contender.

Im one of the bigger Weidman fans on here(literally everyone has turned on him and act like he is a bum) but I get a strong, strong feeling that Costa knocks him dead with punches

XOQmiMk.jpg

LETS GO COSTA
I think Weidman is a little sick of fighting juiced up roid monsters
yeah, interesting enough he was one of the guys that dropped his performance a lot after USADA came....... just a thing I noted

Ducking Stylebender

Smart
Nah. A win over Teh Chris means TS, while a win over Izzy means he will need one to two more. Plus, I think he matches up better with pillow fist Izzy who keeps his chin straight up and lacks wrestling. Weidman is a poor match up for Costa IMO and can gas and smother him.

Damn. Costa is on a mission, and giving no fucks. This is a big jump and if he destroys Weidman, I guarantee he’ll fight for the belt in his next fight.

What kind of roids is this fucker on and how do we find them
not gonna lie, sometime watching the ufc make me want to do roids, i dont compete anyways , so its wouldn't be cheating

and obviously, i knows that starting to take roids dont magically transform you into costa, but they probably still help so much

Common opponent is that they both fought Uriah Hall(Weidman stopped him in round 1)

I like Costa though i don't like the amount of shots he ate against Hall. Weidman is a serious setup...a MW with a legit frame and Costa isn't gonna muscle him around.

That said Costa is at that point now where he has 12 fights and 6 years as a pro. This is where most guys really start to hit their prime so getting one over Weidman will be massive for his career going forward.

Back