Costa wants to fight Weidman in NYC

Common opponent is that they both fought Uriah Hall(Weidman stopped him in round 1)

I like Costa though i don't like the amount of shots he ate against Hall. Weidman is a serious setup.

That said Costa is at that point now where he has 12 fights and 6 years as a pro. This is where most guys really start to hit their prime so getting one over Weidman will be massive for his career going forward.
Weidman sucks per Sherdog but is touted as a great win by fans of romero, moose and Rockhold.

Sherdoggers for the most part don't know shit.

weidman should be able to take him down and grapple the shit out of him

he aint gonna accept the fight tho. jacare makes sense for him

Wouldn't be surprised if Weidman has an excuse not to accept this fight.

Will be a good fight. That is, if te chris actually takes the fight

My boy can’t pass this up.

Gastelum vs whitaker is targeted for December, so Chris wouldn’t be able to fight the winner until at least March in a best case scenario assuming no injuries. That’s another 8 months on the sidelines- on top of the year he’s already been out. Truth told, it’s a good tune-up fight for him.

Chris will eat some shots early and win via TKO or sub- just like the Gastelum and Vitor fights.

Weidman sucks per Sherdog but is touted as a great win by fans of romero, moose and Rockhold.

Sherdoggers for the most part don't know shit.

People are crazy if they think Costa has this fight based on what we've seen so far. He's a legit prospect but holy shit things are going to get really steep for Costa once he's in the top 10.

XOQmiMk.jpg
<bball2>

Hopefully The Chris gets melted (again). It’s fun watching him lose, because I’m an Anderson fan. No shame, I hold grudges. Some of you just need to admit that’s why you hope Chris loses every fight. It’s liberating.

<{silvanormal}>

I’m really excited about this fight.

I wanted Weidman to fight for belt but just couldn’t honestly defend it too much.

If he beats Costa Weidman haters gonna hate but he deserves title shot.

Hope Weidman wrecks him so I can see all the haters cry and make excuses like they did for every other win Weidman has in his career.

Who made excuses for Wideman's wins? He started off amazing. That Yoel knee messed him up forever.

Costa by TKO and I want to hear "that's still my boy" after the brutal finish.

UFC just can't give Weidman an easy fight in New York...

After reading this thread I'm almost looking for a double KO so everybody will cry

wow

Ducking Stylebender

Smart

Even if he knows 100% that the UFC is keeping them apart to set up a huge meeting in the future, he should already be dropping his name to build hype. Matter of fact, that should be even more reason to call the guy out. Knowing the UFC isn't stupid enough to waste it yet, and that they're on the same page with the timeline. He should be talking that "this guy can't duck me forever" shit.

Back