Costa wants to fight Weidman in NYC

Smart move by Weidman. Buy out that young up and coming company before they become a true competitor.

Very intriging fight. Would love to see my boy weidman choke him out.

The official end of Weidman’s delusion should. Costa KO’s him in the first round.

If Costa is legit I’d worry for Weidmans health.

After the face off people will Say Costa need to drop to ww , weidman wrestlefuck him then choke him out

Costa is too small for Weidman.

72 inch height. 72 inch reach.

Weidman> Costa > Mousasi

Chris gonna get some extra salt from the Brazillian's after he derails another one of their hype trains.

Edited the thread title from

“UFC Accepted Costa's request and if Weidman agrees, they will meet at UFC 230 in NYC“,

since that was based on nothing, other than what Costa wants.

Awesome match-up... Would tell us right where that Men's Fitness model is in the 185 division.

They are the top 2.
i61qlIz.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-11-28-at-5.02.27-PM.png

Funny how everyone is suspecting Costa to be on juice while Weidman is the guy who absolutely looks like complete dog shit as soon as USADA came in.

I'm not a huge fan of Weidman. I think it's obvious he was using considering how much smaller he is post USADA, and the biggest notch on his belt is a 40 y.o. Anderson. That said, unless he's just completely gone to shit, he should school Costa.

No better way to test his wrestling and ground game. If he beats Weidman then he is elite.

Back