Costco has chicken wings now

Screw them I'll get real wings and shake and back

eat one suckahs

I wish they would bring back their pretzels.

They’ve had them for years, in Canada at least.

And they are big, but oddly enough I find them too big. It’s hard to get the right ratio of sauce to chicken when the wings are enormous.

And they're awesome, big beefy hearty wings, - big fat drumsticks like they got the chickens extra fat and plump and ymmers

buy em by the pound

Sooo good
but are there buffalo wings tho?

Had them just a few days ago. Was dissatisfied with them. Returned them all, with a bite out of each, for full refund.

but are there buffalo wings tho?

They come unsauced but you get to choose a sauce pack. I’ve only gotten the Franks hot, but I think there’s barbecue. Maybe something else.

LividQualifiedAppaloosa-small.gif

They sell them at supermarkets here and they are soggy and floury and taste like donkey dick

Yeahh the canteen

You can but it already cooked for you and eat ir

My thing with Costco stores is although I appreciate the canteens I refuse to buy items by the bulk. I just never need 60 rolls of toilet tissue or 5 boxes of tooth paste. For me there is no incentive to renewing my Costco membership

My thing with Costco stores is although I appreciate the canteens I refuse to buy items by the bulk. I just never need 60 rolls of toilet tissue or 5 boxes of tooth paste. For me there is no incentive to renewing my Costco membership

I always thought there should be a single person store, where you can buy individual eggs, slices of bread - etc etc

When I lived alone I was throwing out eggs, bread and milk constantly.

Makes sense, but when you have a family, Costco really saves you a good deal of cash when you shop smart. My wife crunches the numbers and is an avid couponer, and we have a set list of stuff that only Costco has at prices other stores just can't do.

I always thought there should be a single person store, where you can buy individual eggs, slices of bread - etc etc

When I lived alone I was throwing out eggs, bread and milk constantly.

I don't know how this isn't a thing yet. It makes so much sense to NOT exist. Start it up, make it a chain, and call it Clippy's. Make me an active manger of the PA market. LOVE it!

Back