Could a big woman beat a tiny beta man in a fight? Srs (both untrained)

Absolutely they can but the woman would have to be aggressive enough to overpower the guy, just size difference is not enough imo. And this goes to every fight btw.

Who's the girl and why are you fighting her TS? Or are you just "asking for a friend"

Would a WNBA player be able to beat a 170 pound gu who never trains and only point of reference for a fight is King fu movies ?

Yes, your fat GF could beat you up. Better be nice bro.

Depends on the gameness of our little tiny beta man, I have a friend that's small and weighs around 135 lbs and he's 5'5. That man can fight, we both fought a lot of sparring matches and kb matches but he would lay out every female that tried it with him. Even before we started training he wasn't weak and he saved my ass in alot of street fights and would lay out any female. I wouldn't describe him as a beta though.

Mindset does influence a lot though. Going in scared will mean losing, a fat enraged super dyke won't have low confidence and will come in swinging and raging.

It all depends on the 'gameness' of the woman and the meekness of the guy.

Some women are very determined/game and not easily stopped. Some beta guys have no fight in them.

In that instance the woman can easily win. But if the two are equally motivated the woman can almost never win.

Yeah that's what I'm interested to know. Like is man-strength such an advantage that even when the man is way smaller he could easily overpower the girl 9 times out of 10?

I'm not even talking about fat chicks vs 5'0 guys, just sometimes you see PITIFUL looking men (like an utterly PATHETIC frame and beta gay seeming face) where 20% of girls who aren't even fat are bigger than them all over, even in shoulder width, arm size, etc.

Big Momma Beatdown! That's a classic, the part where the daughter is trying to show her something and she says "Please don't show me that at this point in time" and goes back to beating his ass.

Yeah that's what I'm interested to know. Like is man-strength such an advantage that even when the man is way smaller he could easily overpower the girl 9 times out of 10?

I'm not even talking about fat chicks vs 5'0 guys, just sometimes you see PITIFUL looking men (like an utterly PATHETIC frame and beta gay seeming face) where 20% of girls who aren't even fat are bigger than them all over, even in shoulder width, arm size, etc.
You are considering the wrong factors.

Few gals, even if much bigger than a guy will beat a guy who is equally motivated.

Where the girl can win is when the guy is a beta who has no fight or will in him and where she is like a game Pit, looking for blood and with no quit in her.

There are plenty of women like that and many men like that. And if a 'game' bigger woman gets in a fight with a meek wimpy smaller guy, the guy will likely lose.

Abso fucking lutely. I’d take one of those fat black girls throwing down in McDonald’s over the majority of men.

You are gonna have to give us pics for reference. Right now I’m assuming the extremes here, and totally going with the untrained amazon wrecking some scrawny dweeb

There was a chick in my KB gym that was a Pro and could easily KO the average joe. She is athletic as hell and one of the best female fighters in my country.

There was this HUGE girl that went to school with me, growing up. Carissa had a hard life, parents beat the shit out of her and her brothers, she was as dumb as a brick, and stunk to high heavens. Not really her fault, of course, I'm just describing her for context. At 5'9 and an easy 185lbs as a 14 year old, she was a terrifying monster. Literally watched her on many occasion beat the shit out of dudes in MS/HS, until she was expelled for calling in a false bomb threat one day, so she could get out of school. Carissa was always game for a scrap though, didn't matter if you were a boy or girl, man or woman.

Thankfully, she never had anything against me, because I'd have ran away from her--full bitch mode--if she came after me... if only to not be touched by her(she really was dirty and smelled awful, poor girl). I'm sure that if she is still alive--and not hooked on crack or something--that she is still a force to be reckoned with if you squared off against her.

To be fair, If I recall correctly, she once tried to fight a guy in school named Thad. Thad was always a big boy, over 6' tall in 9th grade and a T H I C C boy, but fairy athletic(lineman in football, also started in BBall)and with a chip on his shoulder. Boys, I tell ya, one day Carissa tried Thaddeus and he beat the breaks off her ass.

I was at a party when I was in high school and a guy tried to steal a bunch of beer, this chick, not particularly big, I would say athletic, kicked the shit out of him. He was a bit scrawny but it was a blood bath.

I think a lot of that shit is mental, if a bitch is prepared to throw down and a dude freezes up, he can get beat down.

That and there are probably middle school girls in the inner city who have seen some shit and could throw hands with a white suburban dude lol.

There was this HUGE girl that went to school with me, growing up. Carissa had a hard life, parents beat the shit out of her and her brothers, she was as dumb as a brick, and stunk to high heavens. Not really her fault, of course, I'm just describing her for context. At 5'9 and an easy 185lbs as a 14 year old, she was a terrifying monster. Literally watched her on many occasion beat the shit out of dudes in MS/HS, until she was expelled for calling in a false bomb threat one day, so she could get out of school. Carissa was always game for a scrap though, didn't matter if you were a boy or girl, man or woman.

Thankfully, she never had anything against me, because I'd have ran away from her--full bitch mode--if she came after me... if only to not be touched by her(she really was dirty and smelled awful, poor girl). I'm sure that if she is still alive--and not hooked on crack or something--that she is still a force to be reckoned with if you squared off against her.

To be fair, If I recall correctly, she once tried to fight a guy in school named Thad. Thad was always a big boy, over 6' tall in 9th grade and a T H I C C boy, but fairy athletic(lineman in football, also started in BBall)and with a chip on his shoulder. Boys, I tell ya, one day Carissa tried Thaddeus and he beat the breaks off her ass.

latest

Back