Could a person survive eating nothing but Jordan almonds?

FacePunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Because I think I'm about to try. Goddamnit they're so good. I can't stop eating them.

Follow-up question: If you ate nothing but Jordan almonds would your teeth eventually crumble into useless bits of mess, or would you develop newly-evolved next-gen indestructoteeth?

Follow follow up up question: If you (I) do destroy your (my) teeth into crumbly bits of mess eating Jordan almonds could you survive just gargling them around your mouth until they dissolve and you could get enough nutrition there? Do Jordan almonds even dissolve?

@Clippy

Damnit!! came here to make some america joke before facepunch mocked us Canadians again.

fail!

:(

It's possible to suck on them until the shell dissolves. ;)

Damnit!! came here to make some america joke before facepunch mocked us Canadians again.

fail!

:(
It's OK, there's definitely an America joke in there somewhere. Go for it.

I heard Trump's golf-course employees are only allowed to eat Jordan almonds, except he orders them in bulk from the Saudis - trades weapons for them in fact, so they're not even real Jordan almonds, they're Saudi Arabialmonds.

It's OK, there's definitely an America joke in there somewhere. Go for it.

I heard Trump's golf-course employees are only allowed to eat Jordan almonds, except he orders them in bulk from the Saudis - trades weapons for them in fact, so they're not even real Jordan almonds, they're Saudi Arabialmonds.
naw I've got nothing and your AV is intimidating me. I'll show myself out lol.

Why would you deny yourself animal flesh?

one last thing, I just googled Jordan almonds.

You sir are disgusting!! Those look gross.

I've survived off ramen and beer, so why not.

The jalapeno ones are the fucking bidness

Why would you deny yourself animal flesh?
Actually this whole idea started as a way to get vegan poontang. This is my vegan expression and you should check your carnivorous privilege you savage murderer.

one last thing, I just googled Jordan almonds.

You sir are disgusting!! Those look gross.
latest

Back