Could AJ Take out Rico in Kickboxing rules ?

Yeah but when your into MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing, Rugby Union, Rugby League, Rugby 7's and now developing a liking to NFL ( Hope I don't get into College Football and CFL) it's still takes up a lot of time.

Watching NFL is unaustralian <DisgustingHHH>

A boxer can beat a kickboxer who doesnt have good defence.

Unfortunately for AJ, Rico does have good denfence. His timing for leg kicks is high class stuff. Inside, outside. Those hands are always up.

Thrust me you will never get into the CFL <Lmaoo>

But I'm not going to make broad statements about aspects of Rugby because I've never watched it...
Admit Rico is a monster and be good to see him go over to Boxing.
With reference to leg kicks I remember ernesto hoost vs igor vovchanchynernesto fight and was just bored at a non event of a fight as Host just kicked Igor legs until he couldn't stand.

I don't think you understand how hard it would be for a boxer, who has never conditioned his legs properly for a kickboxing fight, to get in there with Rico. You should watch Shannon Briggs JRE thing. He tells the history about how he was about to give up and fall in his K1 fight against Tom Erikson, the MMA guy and former wrestler, who probably wasn't anywhere near Rico when it comes to power behind his kicks. The difference is.. with Rico ring generalship and control of range, he wouldn't be there for Joshua's counter.
Exactly I have a fight oct 27 ppl who aren’t used to kicks r still reacting to the kick mentally while you throw other combos. Iv seen many men at tiger boxing gym when we cross train quit after one kick. Than again Miller did good in a crappy k-1 field glory could of tried to make him a star he just beat adamek in a step up hw fight for Eddie Hearn.

Are you just using Masato as an example because he's a Kickboxer? They fight nothing alike. You're out of your element here and it shows...
I'm basing my opinion more on the few fights out there where a kickboxers faces a boxer and they always change up their gameplan because they do not want to trade punches with a boxer. Everyone who fought Botha was intimidated by his boxing even sefo became a kick first fighter because he didn't want to throw punches with him. I really don't think Rico has strong enough kicks to stop a powerful fighter in their tracks right away and that's what needs to be done. His boxing defense is highly overrated, he's like other Dutch fighters, just shells up which won't work against a boxer. Even his one mma fight, the bum mma fighter had no respect for his striking and just came forward. Rico just reverted back to his natural defense, shelled up and actually ended up taking the guy to the ground because he wasn't confident in being able to punch with this random mma guy

I'm basing my opinion more on the few fights out there where a kickboxers faces a boxer and they always change up their gameplan because they do not want to trade punches with a boxer. Everyone who fought Botha was intimidated by his boxing even sefo became a kick first fighter because he didn't want to throw punches with him. I really don't think Rico has strong enough kicks to stop a powerful fighter in their tracks right away and that's what needs to be done. His boxing defense is highly overrated, he's like other Dutch fighters, just shells up which won't work against a boxer. Even his one mma fight, the bum mma fighter had no respect for his striking and just came forward. Rico just reverted back to his natural defense, shelled up and actually ended up taking the guy to the ground because he wasn't confident in being able to punch with this random mma guy
I stand by my points and don't see any advantage going in circles with this, especially considering the fight is completely hypothetical and would never happen.

Back