Could Cormier legilly commentate all the fights except his main event?

PFL, Sean O'Connell commentated up until his fight I believe.

So yes, legally he probably could. But he would never.

nodding.gif

Can't beat when Pride's English commentaries were delayed and Bas stopped talking when you could see him cornering a fighter, as if he was constantly running from the corner to the mic.

Can't beat when Pride's English commentaries were delayed and Bas stopped talking when you could see him cornering a fighter, as if he was constantly running from the corner to the mic.
Thats not how it happened. Those early prides were not live with the english commentary,so when you hear him doing that,he is just pretending to go over there. They only jokingly kept up that pretense hahah.

However some fighters in Pride,even fighters who got koed like Don Frye would go on commentary later with slurred speech.

But DC would never commentate before he has to fight. Thats fuckin stupid.

Who learned you how spelle.

That'd be amazing fight prep, forget about warming and loosening up, just put the headphones down and jump into the cage when it's your turn.

I legilly don’t know, but champ champ should be able to do what he wants.

I am pretty sure he could legilly comment on his own fight and in fact I think that would be awesome and exactly what he should do.

I honestly don't think it's fair that, legilly, he can't commentate his own fight. Come on, Dana.

Why would he want to do this?

If I'm fighting the night of, the furthest thing from my mind is commentating on other fights. I'd be focusing on the gameplan, talking to my coaches and training partners, and ultimately just relaxing.

That'd be amazing fight prep, forget about warming and loosening up, just put the headphones down and jump into the cage when it's your turn.
esp since lesnar gotta come in first,as the challenger.

HOKAY BROCK LESNAR,YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST COME IN HERE,AND TAKE MY TITLE,AFTER FIGHTING ONLY ONCE IN 7 YEARS,YOU THINK IM GONNA SIT HERE,AND LET YOU DO THAT? YOUR SO FAKE BROCK LESNAR. OK GUYS ILL BE BACK!

I dont know about dc, but the only person who can pull it off is Steven Segill

misspelled an easy word, and a terrible idea THUS
shit thread from a shit poster

Back