Could DC beat ‘Prime Fedor’

Now you are not only dodging the topic, you are dodging what you posted. The thread is about "Prime Fedor vs. Prime Cormier" not the Fedor that aged normally, as opposed to all of the juiced up fighters that are still hanging around well past their primes.

The answer is beyond transparently obvious and addresses the topic concisely, you just don't like it.

Guys that DC destroyed, beat the living shit out Fedor.

Wow. Lots of answers here. I think, Prime Fedor, vs a prime DC, would have been a damn close fight. Prime Fedor is the guy that grapple fucked everyone. Not the guy that went to knock Silvas head off. Fedor had been in over 100 combat sambo matches by this time. You simply can't go that hard for that long without getting injuries that won't heal proper. Tendons stretch, arthritis sets in, etc etc. Prime is prime, and wear and tear plus age is real. Even the DC we see today is not the same DC from strike force. Anyhow, both guys had skills everywhere. DC a slight bit stronger, Fedor a slight bit faster, DC vs Fedors grappling? Who the hell could guess.

There is a reason DC is called black Fedor. That would have been a fight for the ages.

You are saying nothing that is relevant ITT. You are just trying to deflect with shit posting insults because your argument has already been put to bed.

My posts have been relevant to this topic, not even sure why you are responding to me here anymore. your iq is room temparture bruh.

Facts 4-4 under testing and 19% testing, not sure what fedor would have looked like under regular testing. DC at 40 has been through usada therefore we know what he would look like! You keep trying to talk about jones and other fighters because you are getting raped itt by me! Lol
You are only bringing up the end of somebody's career to prove a point?

You think GSP and Jones are GOAT right?

Look at their best wins:

Matt Hughes finished his career 4-5
Condit is currently 2-6, lost to Magny
Hendricks is 3-6 since GSP
Kos has lost his last 6 fights
Serra was 1-3 after he KTFO GSP
Penn finished 1-7-1
Diaz finished 0-2-1, retired at 30?
Alves is 5-6 and cut to LW
Rashad finished 2-6
Machida is 2-4 and barely beat Anders
Shogun is 6-6
Gus is 2-2 or 3-3

So did all those guys always suck and were overrated or did they simply get old, broken down, declined and had some tough fights? Funny that you could accept Rashad and Kos are past their primes after 20 fights yet you can't believe Fedor, Nog and CC were past their primes after they had way more fights and more mileage and years.

Also when you throw in the fact that GSP retired at 32 years old with 2 losses and Jones is not even 32 yet, yet you judge Fedor who did not lose a fight until he was 33?

<{hughesimpress}>

Look at their best wins:

Penn finished 1-7-1
Rashad finished 2-6
Shogun is 6-6
Gus is 2-2 or 3-3

So did all those guys always suck or did they simply get old, broken down, declijed and had some tough fights? Funny that you could accept Rashad and Kos are past their primes after 20 fights yet you can't believe Fedor, Nog and CC were past their primes after they had way more fights and more mileage and years.

Also when you throw in the fact that GSP retired at 32 years old with 2 losses and Jones is not even 32 yet, yet you judge Fedor who did not lose a fight until he was 33?

<{hughesimpress}>

Nah typrune you are wrong, once again. My main argument is testing. 4-4 under testing and only 19% mma fights tested...don’t even bring in that sambo bs either! We know what dc looks like under testing and at 40 years old too!! We don’t know what fedro would have looked like under regular testing. Nice try tho I am sure that post took a long time for ya, but it has no relevancy to what I was talking about.

Oh and 18 top 5 wins > fedros existence

26 pages really?

Anyways

I favor prime Fedor

Look at their best wins:

Penn finished 1-7-1
Rashad finished 2-6
Shogun is 6-6
Gus is 2-2 or 3-3

So did all those guys always suck and were overrated or did they simply get old, broken down, declined and had some tough fights? Funny that you could accept Rashad and Kos are past their primes after 20 fights yet you can't believe Fedor, Nog and CC were past their primes after they had way more fights and more mileage and years.

<{hughesimpress}>
This.

Fedor, Anderson, Aldo, Jones > GSP

Nah typrune you are wrong, once again. My main argument is testing. 4-4 under testing and only 19% mma fights tested...don’t even bring in that sambo bs either! We know what dc looks like under testing and at 40 years old too!! We don’t know what fedro would have looked like under regular testing. Nice try tho I am sure that post took a long time for ya, but it has no relevancy to what I was talking about.

You are bringing up the end of somebody's career to say they are overrated.

What about all of those guys I just listed? Are they all overrated? Were they never any good? Aren't those terrible numbers, even worse than 4-4???

They were all great fighters at one point, just like Fedor. Everyone loses at the end of their career. Look at how Ali lost to Berbick. Look at Koscheck going 0-6. The end of athlete's careers are hard. But for 10 years Fedor was a fucking wrecking ball. We have never seen anyone so dominant and so well rounded for such a long time. There is a reason why all the fighters and experts call him the GOAT. Only people who disagree are wiki warriors that are new to the sport.

For fucks sakes. What the hell does testing have to do with a beaten down fighter? Your argument as to why Fedor lost is that he had to do testing? Are you not mentally competent enough to understand, testing or not, that Fedor was out of his prime when he lost? You honestly could not have even hit 20 years old yet if you believe this.

You are bringing up the end of somebody's career to say they are overrated.

What about all of those guys I just listed? Are they all overrated? Were they never any good? Aren't those terrible numbers, even worse than 4-4???

They were all great fighters at one point, just like Fedor. Everyone loses at the end of their career. Look at how Ali lost to Berbick. Look at Koscheck going 0-6. The end of athlete's careers are hard. But for 10 years Fedor was a fucking wrecking ball. We have never seen anyone so dominant and so well rounded for such a long time. There is a reason why all the fighters and experts call him the GOAT. Only people who disagree are wiki warriors that are new to the sport.

Sure typrune anybody that disagrees with you is “wiki warriors”. It’s called having an opinion! And mine is actually fact based. It’s not my fault that fedor did not do so hot under testing. That is the sample that I can only use to judge how effective he would have been with fighting dc under TESTING. I think dc tears him apart under testing. Fedor may win in Japan or Russia. That is my educated opinion. I already know yours so you don’t even have to reply to me anymore ITT.

For fucks sakes. What the hell does testing have to do with a beaten down fighter? Your argument as to why Fedor lost is that he had to do testing? Are you not mentally competent enough to understand, testing or not, that Fedor was out of his prime when he lost? You honestly could not have even hit 20 years old yet if you believe this.
JBJISGOAT is an idiot. No point in arguing with that 18 year old clown

It is weak argument anyway considering Brock fucking Lesnar was UFC champion at the time and Ubereem was Strikeforce champion.

It was also the TRT era. Guys like Mir, Couture and I think Rothwell were on Testosterone.

Jones, JDS, Rothwell, Bigfoot, Barnett all failed for PEDs in the UFC. Carwin admitted to taking them.

America has actually always been more suspect than Japan, despite the rules. Everyone was still taking PEDs in America after PRIDE.

If Fedor wanted to keep doing them he could have because everyone else was. Or maybe he did stop them while everyone else like Bigfoot and Hendo were heavy on them? Who really knows but it is a weak argument when people bring roids up. America sure as shit wasn't clean. Rothwell even publicly accused Cain of taking EPO's.

Cormier and Velasquez would both beat any version of fedor. They Would be great fights also, I'd love to see those go down.

Sure typrune anybody that disagrees with you is “wiki warriors”. It’s called having an opinion! And mine is actually fact based. It’s not my fault that fedor did not do so hot under testing. That is the sample that I can only use to judge how effective he would have been with fighting dc under TESTING. I think dc tears him apart under testing. Fedor may win in Japan or Russia. That is my educated opinion. I already know yours so you don’t even have to reply to me anymore ITT.
There was no testing back then.

Maybe Fedor was on PEDs but that means he was also fighting some roided up prime monsters and he had several opponents who were bigger than him.

Compare that to Jones who was fighting a bunch of old past prime dudes that were way smaller than him while he was testing positive for PEDs and his opponents were testing negative?

There was no testing back then.

Maybe Fedor was on PEDs but that means he was also fighting some roided up prime monsters and he had several opponents who were bigger than him.

Compare that to Jones who was fighting a bunch of old past prime dudes that were way smaller than him while he was testing positive for PEDs and his oppoments were testing negative?

Exactly so we don’t know how fedro would look off the sauce. Only sample we have is 4-4 under testing since he was only tested in 19% of his tests. BUT we know what DC looks like under testing st even at 40 YEARS OF AGE!! Again you don’t need to keep responding to me I already know your opinion on this. It’s just like you need to get the last word in even if it is wrong.

And stay on topic this isn’t about jones. This is about dc. Damn insecure ass fans lol.

Exactly so we don’t know how fedro would look off the sauce. Only sample we have is 4-4 under testing since he was only tested in 19% of his tests. BUT we know what DC looks like under testing st even at 40 YEARS OF AGE!! Again you don’t need to keep responding to me I already know your opinion on this. It’s just like you need to get the last word in even if it is wrong.

And stay on topic this isn’t about jones. This is about dc. Damn insecure ass fans lol.
Fedor started out 4-0 under American testing.

DC started MMA way later. Like a decade after Fedor and has half as many fights.

You are judging Fedor by the end of his career. Those first 3 losses came 11 years into his career and you are counting the Mitrione loss at age 40?

You failed to acknowledge how late it was in his career when he fought under testing, and yet he still started 4-0.

And his hands looked fucking lethal those first 4 fights in the US.

Wow. Lots of answers here. I think, Prime Fedor, vs a prime DC, would have been a damn close fight. Prime Fedor is the guy that grapple fucked everyone. Not the guy that went to knock Silvas head off. Fedor had been in over 100 combat sambo matches by this time. You simply can't go that hard for that long without getting injuries that won't heal proper. Tendons stretch, arthritis sets in, etc etc. Prime is prime, and wear and tear plus age is real. Even the DC we see today is not the same DC from strike force. Anyhow, both guys had skills everywhere. DC a slight bit stronger, Fedor a slight bit faster, DC vs Fedors grappling? Who the hell could guess.

There is a reason DC is called black Fedor. That would have been a fight for the ages.
Fedors 100 hundred combat sambo matches against absolute nobodies is nothing compared to DC's wrestling career ear and tear.

Fedors 100 hundred combat sambo matches against absolute nobodies is nothing compared to DC's wrestling career ear and tear.
Multiple time World Sambo champ is nothing?

Fedor was on the Russian National Judo Team and World Sambo Champ and DC was a world class wrestler. Fedor and DC are both great.

Haha of course you don’t because college athletics is something a loser like you would never be able to attain. LOLZ!

You trying to act like you're old enough to have gone to college is hilarious.... or should I say "LOLZ!".

... and World of Warcraft isn't a college sport.

Yeah cause a full contact sport that includes wrestling among other disciplines is far easier than just doing wrestling.

I musta missed where they added strikes to Olympic freestyle wrestling.

Back