Could I Have to Go To Court

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My neighbor house was robbed on Tues and my security camera "Might" have caught the thieves on film. He asked me for a copy and i gave him what it caught. Now if they arrested the thieves and they use the footage to identify them. Will I have to go to court as a witness to were the fiilm came from or sign something stating its truthfulness. About 20-30k was stolen.

I am still snitching. @Coconut Joe

Why would you have to go to court? You just turn over the film.

Well, the grammar police might nab you for that title, ts..

I doubt you'll need to go to court since there's precious little chance of a trial. Otherwise, maybe.

I doubt you'll need to go to court since there's precious little chance of a trial. Otherwise, maybe.

Yeah I was thinking that could happen. Them take a plea or confess right away and that be the end of it.

I know I speak funny but whats wrong with. Could I have to go to court; sound normal to me.

*Might* I have to go to court... is more proper, I think.

Be careful with that hoodlum gangster speak if you get called in. The cops might take you for a thug and taze you when you get on the witness stand.

Now the neighbor gonna wonder why you’re smashing his wife. You are, aren’t you?

Now the neighbor gonna wonder why you’re smashing his wife. You are, aren’t you?

Not me. He is single though and i bet he got robbed by a chick he bought over. Cause the girl that might have been part of it is stacked. He said that she might been to his house before. He has party with his brother from time to time.

Last edited:
Get your butthole ready, you are going to prison.

My neighbor house was robbed on Tues and my security camera "Might" have caught the thieves on film. He asked me for a copy and i gave him what it caught. Now if they arrested the thieves and they use the footage to identify them. Will I have to go to court as a witness to were the fiilm came from or sign something stating its truthfulness. About 20-30k was stolen.

I am still snitching. @Coconut Joe
I'm posting this thread to various community pages in your area. Fucking snitch!....wait....
@Coconut Joe

Not me. He is single though and i bet he got robbed by a chick he bought over. Cause the girl that might have been part of it is stacked. He said that he might been to his house before. He has party with his brother from time to time.

What does this even mean? I feel like I’m talking to a 4 year old. Do you write your name with a crayon?

What does this even mean? I feel like I’m talking to a 4 year old. Do you write your name with a crayon?

naw. I use a roller ball pen. Roller Ball For Life.

What it means. Is that my neighbor is a single gentleman and has no wife for me to bang. And that he does chose to pay for female companies from time to time and that one of the pretty ladies might have been to one to break into his home.

Back