Could I Have to Go To Court

naw. I use a roller ball pen. Roller Ball For Life.

What it means. Is that my neighbor is a single gentleman and has no wife for me to bang. And that he does chose to pay for female companies from time to time and that one of the pretty ladies might have been to one to break into his home.

Oh. She probably had her lil pimp do it.

My neighbor house was robbed on Tues and my security camera "Might" have caught the thieves on film. He asked me for a copy and i gave him what it caught. Now if they arrested the thieves and they use the footage to identify them. Will I have to go to court as a witness to were the fiilm came from or sign something stating its truthfulness. About 20-30k was stolen.

I am still snitching. @Coconut Joe

if you do, just remember it's a Saturn Aura. :cool:

My neighbor house was robbed on Tues and my security camera "Might" have caught the thieves on film. He asked me for a copy and i gave him what it caught. Now if they arrested the thieves and they use the footage to identify them. Will I have to go to court as a witness to were the fiilm came from or sign something stating its truthfulness. About 20-30k was stolen.

No. You wont.

Oh. She probably had her lil pimp do it.

I think so.

here is what the cam caught.

Mon. The girl comes by, parks down the street and approaches his front door. Can see her go in cause of some bushes. But no where else to go once you walk down his pathway. She comes out of the bushes 5mins later and leaves.

Tues. the same car parks down the street and a "Pimp" like dude walks towards his house and disappears behind the bushes. 4mins lates she comes running down the street into the bushes. She comes out of the bushes 5 mins later and he comes out 20sec laters. then the car drives off.

20k-30k??? Was that his bribe money? Wtf

I think so.

here is what the cam caught.

Mon. The girl comes by, parks down the street and approaches his front door. Can see her go in cause of some bushes. But no where else to go once you walk down his pathway. She comes out of the bushes 5mins later and leaves.

Tues. the same car parks down the street and a "Pimp" like dude walks towards his house and disappears behind the bushes. 4mins lates she comes running down the street into the bushes. She comes out of the bushes 5 mins later and he comes out 20sec laters. then the car drives off.

Ahahaha. Seriously LOL.

Ahahaha. Seriously LOL.

Srs man. The guy she comes back with the next day look suspect as hell. He sticks out in this neighborhood. He was a older dude who had on some jeans and silk shirt and shit. And it been over 100° all week. Only old folks and joggers around here right now.

if they subpoena you then you’ll have to go

damn brush you broke the G code. pull a security guard lady from the wire and show up in court and say the tape was doctored and you tried to give a call tot he detective but said detective never answered.

I know I speak funny but whats wrong with. Could I have to go to court; sound normal to me.

I don’t mean to sound flippant, so I want to make sure you know this is a serious question. But is your native language something other than English?

I don’t mean to sound flippant, so I want to make sure you know this is a serious question. But is your native language something other than English?

No. English is all I know.A little broken Spanish but nothing else

FCDA24F0-07A2-48D9-9486-D8D278E93BDE.gif

How ya doing kid?

You have film cameras?

no. its all digital.
fuck it just gets worse! not only are you snitch but you are ruining the art of film as well!

you should just walk in to court and smoke the judge, 40 years of basketball in pelican bay will be the only way to redeem your street cred at this point.

Back