Could you be champ while working full-time or training <5 years in any division outside HW?

At 6’6 305 lbs and 5% body fat they would have to make a SHW division for me

Nothing against Miocic or Ngannou.
Can any of the other champions beat Stipe in a fight while he works a job and they train round the clock for him? Nothing against the other weight classes

Im sure all of the current champs have 30-40 hours a week where they could potentially be working another job

Champ? Probably not.
Definitely a title contender at 125.

Unfortunately MM will have a 3" reach advantage, so I'll give the edge in that fight.

I feel like we found out years ago that stipe doesn't actually work at the firehouse full-time.

It’s not like he’s working everyday. Fire fighters actually have some real flexible schedules. He can work 7 straight days and be off for a month, by doing mutuals. At least that’s how it was explained to me by some FDYN friends.

Didn’t you get tapped by an 85 lbs chick?

ngannou started boxing with 22 but most succesful MMA fighters are those who doesnt have other choices in life.

ngannou homeless in france
khabib from nowhere out of dagestan
mcgregor with that crap job in ireland

and so on.

to get punched in the face to earn money is not everyones business.

I don’t think anyone in the world could beat DC at LHW, except maybe Jones. So no, I don’t see myself even making top 5 at LHW if I trained everyday for the next 5 years and had the best trainers in the world

Back