Council woman bites officer's thumb, breaks bone

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1531271818312.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/1...umb-hard-enough-to-break-it-during-fight.html

A local Kansas lawmaker is facing felony charges after she allegedly bit a corrections officer’s thumb so hard, she broke a bone.

Huron City Councilwoman Carol Fowler, 48, was taken into custody June 29 after failing to appear for a warrant, KSHB reported. Police allegedly had to use stun guns because she was fighting back, kicking and scratching, the Kansas City Star added.

On July 2, while in custody, Fowler refused to follow booking process instructions and when Atchison County Jail staff tried to remove her jewelry and personal items, she bit down on one of the officer’s thumb, breaking the bone, Sheriff Jack Laurie told the Atchison Globe.
Fowler is facing three felony charges for the June 29 and July 2 incidents, including battery on a law enforcement officer.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/07/carol-fowler/
Huron is a small town. In fact, it’s so small that Carol Fowler only received two votes, and she still won the election to the City Council, according to Atchison Globe.Those were write-ins,” Clem told Heavy.

“Atchison Globe file reports indicate Fowler was elected to one of the five Huron City Council positions after she garnered two votes in the Nov. 7, 2017 election,” the newspaper reported. “Her term in office commenced in January.”
Lol, is this two-vote demon the next level of feminism and liberal madness? it's certainly heading that way.

was that picture taking before or during an exorcism?

I will never understand why these people dont just comply.

failure to appear from a traffic related incident. She's got a long list of offenses

Yep, feminist alright
Why fight over a goddamn ticket? PAY THE SHIT Jesus.

Five. Foot. Eight.
Three.Hundred.Fucking.Pounds.

You can look at her and tell she use it better than Refrigerator Perry.

This bitch need to be playing for my Roll Tide. Holy shit.

Only two votes to get elected? Damn!

At least that face will be meme'd for years to come.

The mugshots with the CO’s hand holding their head straight are the best. Always.

Well this proves liberalism is a mental disorder....

the crazy part is she broke his femur.

Did it say what party she was? I can't be sure what I think about this arrest and subsequent biting until I have that info. Thanks.

There's some white people (often women, can be guys, often government employees) out there that are scum-bags, who just never got busted for the things they did. They go through life delusionally pretending they are better than other white people who got caught.. When they finally face reality, they literally can't believe their trailer trash "I'm a loud mouth woman and don't take crap from my neighbors" low-level politics could allow them to be in trouble with the law.

Sad thing? Police often play-ball with these insane type woman and their low-level politics. They get away with being psychos for decades, and go to fund-raisers to curse and damn the men who drove after 3 beers, or who got a DV for not letting their 13 year daughters walk all over them. These types of scags have too much power in the West, and it's partly cops fault.

Back