Countdown: Bisping-GSP 53k views, Cody-Tj 75k, JJ-Rose 75k

casuals dont watch embeddeds you fucking goof

everybody i talk to at the gym / my friends can't wait to see GSP fight. (I'm in the greater toronto area)

The UFC has done a terrible job building up this fight, IF there is an issue with casual fans not knowing who GSP is then it was the UFC's job to educate them on why GSP's return means so much & for me they've failed to get that point across.

I don’t think it is selling 1 million buys. Maybe 600 or 700 thousand Anything under that would be a massive disappointment.

nobody outside of Canada really cares about GSP.

Calls himself a hardcore fan and is more excited for Rose Namajunas challenging for a title than the greatest WW of all time (and for some the overall GOAT) returning and challenging for a title - making this title fight a fight between the guy with the most wins in UFC history against the guy with the second most wins in UFC history.

Stay hardcore, bro.
Oh ok so you want to see a blown up welter weight fight the most underwhelming MW champ in recent memory. Instead of 2 of the most high level female athletes in MMA, or Cody vs TJ, 2 of the best bantamweights in the UFC, with a real built in beef.

Ok then.

nobody outside of Canada really cares about GSP.
They should have put him on that last Toronto card. GSP was ready, and wanted to fight, but Dana being petty, controlling and manipulative didn't put him on.

Still more than Yoel or Kevin Lee's total twitter followers.

Most Bisping fans are getting their info from TMZ sports & from Bispings podcast. That is 100k or 200k or 300k per week.

I will admit that it doesn't feel hyped enough, it's weird to think that it's coming up this Saturday

Its just an odd fight for most people. A lot of people dont see bisping as the best middleweight and therefore are probably sceptical about why gsp wanted this fight as the former ww champion. If tyron had actually given fans a bit of action in his last two fights, him vs gsp would probably have had a much bigger build up. A possible hint of conor maybe then going to ww to fight the winner may have given it even more buzz amongst the casual fan base

Because it's paper belt
Whittaker, Rockhold, Romero, Jacare would smash both GSP and Bisping with Ez lol
Even Mousasi and Weidman

I give more fucks about this event than any UFC event in 2017.

It may be the fans know that GSP is a boring interview. Canelo vs GGG had bad yt numbers but the PPV did million+

Back