COUNTER-STRIKE players club v2: Cloud9 made America great again

Out of the big three esport titles. CSGO is the easiest to understand from a casual viewers perspective.
noob question. why do people do the gun/knife/gun switch when not in combat?

why do people do the gun/knife/gun switch when not in combat?

Varies upon skill level and the player. Today you'll only see it among top tier pros to keep their hands warm/active.

Varies upon skill level and the player. Today you'll only see it among top tier pros to keep their hands warm/active.

Seems like the pros have a lot of nervous habits. Like constantly switching stuff. I assume to be that good, you have to be a little ADD/OCD.

Baffled at this Stewie to SK move. Disrupting the whole SK team.

All about cash already. Cba.

Baffled at this Stewie to SK move.

On paper it doesnt make sense. An in their five games played Tuesday it went badly. They were scheduled to play six games. But ESL forced them to forfeit one match for their ECS games went on for so long.

Only positive ive seen is that SK's new CT setup on Inferno is better than when Taco was in the lineup. Fer is now playing A rotate, Boltz is now the Pit player and Stewie is the B rotate. Form we saw from Boltz when he first joined SK last year is also back.

EEB3049E2F607153E524159BF3D50DFEF3BFB59A

Its clear that the western audience is rejecting the ESL deal with Facebook:
DhiUw76XUAEH2y4.jpg

From a business standpoint. I have no idea how you can successfully sell this to potential sponsors for your next event.

Got my first EVER knife kill in a Valve MM and third party MM game last night:

What's fun to play in CS now? I played CS a ton back in the day, downloaded CS GO on steam years ago and never played. Just re-installed it the other day, but there are a ton of game modes now vs just the bomb/hostage style of the original game.

What's fun to play in CS now?

CSGO is the first CS title to have a match making client based off a ranking system. Third party MM clients exist on higher tickrate servers.

Their are half a dozen Official game modes by Valve. But the community server and workshop game modes are endless.

Poor guy got waxed this game.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Tyloo vs Kinguin

Just recently got into the game. I hated it on launch and 6 years later it's a pretty good game now. 1.6 is still superior but the east of competitive matchmaking will always make this the option. Watched a ton of the asian qualifers for IEM and not a lot of European stuff outside of FaZe and Astralis and I guess some Gambit. So far my favorite entry fragger is probably Adren from Gambit. Dude is amazing. I really like how versatile Olofmeister is, whether it's lurking or support he's awesome.

Last edited:
Somebody from Tyloo with a dirty ace vs Kinguin. Loved it.

Back