COUNTER-STRIKE players club v2: Cloud9 made America great again

Somebody from Tyloo with a dirty ace vs Kinguin. Loved it.

Tyloo is a sleeper team im hoping can break into the top 5 world rankings after the FaceIT Valve Major. Individually they can rival any team. Its the team coordination thats severely lacking on specific maps in their map pool.

Ive been watching them from a distance for the past two years.Now that they have their travel work visas sorted out. Hoping they attend more tier one international lan events more frequently.

Tyloo is a sleeper team im hoping can break into the top 5 world rankings after the FaceIT Valve Major. Individually they can rival any team. Its the team coordination thats severely lacking on specific maps in their map pool.

Ive been watching them from a distance for the past two years.Now that they have their travel work visas sorted out. Hoping they attend more tier one international lan events more frequently.

I hope Tyloo and MVP can break through so the asian scene in CS GO can finally flourish. So close for a lot of teams throughout the years but I want it to be a world game.

Finally got 10 competitive wins last night. Went 10-4 and came in first place 1/2 the games. Still placed silver 2

Finally got 10 competitive wins last night. Went 10-4 and came in first place 1/2 the games. Still placed silver 2

Dont worry, everyone gets placed in Silver when they first start playing. When i started in 2013 it placed me in Silver also.

Was sad to watch Cloud9 lose in the IEM NA qualifers last night even with the one map advantage (winners bracket). Lost to eUnited who I've never heard of, went to double OT of the last map.

There rise and fall wasn't even half a year !

There rise and fall wasn't even half a year !

Everyone predicted it was once in a lifetime performance.

You may not know this. Cloud9 rank since getting a CSGO roster has always been like this. They took the #1 spot in NA only because the iBP players were banned. An in 2015 that was the last time they were the clear #1 team in the Americas region.

Everyone predicted it was once in a lifetime performance.
Oh trust me I am aware. They where a fringe top 5 team that got hot at the right time. Still didn't expect them half a year later to be not even a top 25 team in the world

FaceIT Major stickers have been released and FaceIT released a pretty damn good talent announcement video for the Major:

In tonights update CSGO now has a FREE version. Allows the Steam user to play in offline modes only and browse GOTV(in-game match viewer).

FaceIT Major starts at 5:00am EST tomorrow!

On a side note i hit 3K hours in CSGO Sunday night : )

Got a whopping 4 points for the first stage of Pick'ems....lol

Astralis didnt go 3-0, North shat the bed, Cadian/Hiko experience couldnt push Rogue to the next stage and Renegades only beat a team with a stand-in.

Fallen was streaming before doing some Aim DM with the AWP. He was playing nutty! Fanboy in me picked MiBR to go 3-0 with Cloud9 going 0-3.

My selections:
CA0C75130BAD45C0162BDC032DF90ECFC321C68B

Mainly torn between NiP, Mousesports and Fnatic. These three teams dont the consistency to advance. Wouldnt be surprised if Hellraisers somehow knocks one of them out.

Fallen massively off the scene lately. Major "started" last week right? To me it didn't. Qualifiers started, that's it.

Going down to the final on the Sunday at Wembley next week or whenever it is. Will be fun. :)

lrbwe1kstml11.png

Frag Movie of the first stage:

Going down to the final on the Sunday at Wembley next week or whenever it is. Will be fun. :)

Have fun!

Make sure to link the ticket to your FaceIT account. At ELeague Boston i got a souvenir drop from the third map of the Grand Final.

The Bo1s starting FaceIT were trash tbh

I was using the FaceIT client the other day with my buddies. We played vs a wall hacker which is whatever, just thought it was funny. The servers were somehow worse for me than the 64 tick on steam.

The servers were somehow worse for me than the 64 tick on steam.

When it comes to selecting server location. Valves MM servers has more locations than that of ESEA and FaceIT. When you break past 50ms connection to a 128tick server it doesnt feel like a 128tick server.

Also need to keep in mind that the configuration and usage rate of these 128tick servers is less than ideal compared to tournament/Pro play used ones.

Major finals just started. Astralis vs Navi. Nuke, Overpass, Inferno map picks

Just left arena. Strange final. Astralis dominated it.

Best of 3 in that kinda game is silly.

Just left arena. Strange final. Astralis dominated it.

Best of 3 in that kinda game is silly.

Sucks you got a one sided final. Something a BO5 wouldnt have made for better viewing sadly.

I got three drops this Major. Prior across all previous Majors(ive watched all of them) ive only got two.

Huge update today(from a competitive standpoint).

If you lose the pistol round at the start of the match/half. Your team loss stage bonus starts at 1.9K instead of 1.4K.

India Pro just got caught cheating on lan:

Update : Our man on the ground has informed us that admins found something suspicious on the anti cheat from yesterday's game between OpTic India and FrostFire. Post the game, the admins went to his pc and found 3 suspicious files however they could not identify them. Since OpTic India had lost the match anyway they didn't pursue the matter further. OpTic India then proceeded to win map 1 versus Revolution today however on map 2, the anti cheat detected something suspicious once more on Forsaken's PC. This is when the admins paused the PC and checked his pc. When they alt tabbed they found a command prompt window running and when they questioned Forsaken about it, he immediately closed the window. Upon further investigation on his PC, the admins found three files named 'word.txt' and executed them via the command prompt. Once again, Forsaken was asked what these files are following which he immediately shift + deleted the files. The admins then went ahead and did a data recovery on his PC in order to retrieve the deleted files. Upon further investigation of the files, they traced it to something titled 'easy frag' (or ez frag). This was enough evidence for the admins to take a decision to disqualify OpTic India from the tournament.

New operation tomorrow?

Speculation video by VNN

For reference the Co-Op missions we got in operations past. Server/AI/game mode settings were added and datamined over a year before they were first introduced to a operation.

Back