Country Music Thread

TourIsOverBoyo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Where are the Country fans here on Sherdog? This can be our thread for discussing and sharing Country music with each other.

My all time favorite, George Strait the GOAT

Alan Jackson's always here for a good time

Eric Church, one of my favorite newer artists

I really like George Strait and Hank and really really dislike Alan Jackson the best thing he ever did was sing Murder on Music Row with George Strait.

Jon Pardi's new album is good.

I was going to get to see him this weekend at a festival I am going to with guys like Aldean, Church, Urban, Pardi, Thousand Horses and Chris Janson playing and then he passed away. I WAS FUCKING BUMMED.

His sons are playing his set with his band but fuck. I missed out on Jennings, Denver died, Cash is dead, Williams died a long time ago and his grandson sounds eerily like him but is a hellraiser, and fucking Strait retired. :sad panda.

I was going to get to see him this weekend at a festival I am going to with guys like Aldean, Church, Urban, Pardi, Thousand Horses and Chris Janson playing and then he passed away. I WAS FUCKING BUMMED.

His sons are playing his set with his band but fuck. I missed out on Jennings, Denver died, Cash is dead, Williams died a long time ago and his grandson sounds eerily like him but is a hellraiser, and fucking Strait retired. :sad panda.

I know that feel. I'm 27 years old so I missed out on the chance to see a lot of these greats live, and I've only been into country music for 5 years or so. I watched Strait's Astrodome performance on youtube and it must have been amazing to bee there live.

I know that a lot of modern country sucks, but here are a few newer artists/songs that I'm fond of.

Josh Turner

Zac Brown Band

Not too big on Billy Currington but I love this song

Since this is an MMA forum, here are some entrance songs

Toby Keiths song that Dan Henderson uses. 'Murica motherfuckers

Of course, a country boy can survive - Matt Hughes

I know that feel. I'm 27 years old so I missed out on the chance to see a lot of these greats live, and I've only been into country music for 5 years or so. I watched Strait's Astrodome performance on youtube and it must have been amazing to bee there live.
I do get to see Travis Tritt this weekend and in the last year I've seen:

- The Cadillac Three
- Lambert
- Thomas Rhett
- Dierks Bentley
- Gary Allen
- FGL (say what you will but they put on a good live show)
- Sam Hunt (see above)

Among others.

I do get to see Travis Tritt this weekend and in the last year I've seen:

- The Cadillac Three
- Lambert
- Thomas Rhett
- Dierks Bentley
- Gary Allen
- FGL (say what you will but they put on a good live show)
- Sam Hunt (see above)

Among others.

I won't judge, it's different when you're seeing live music. I can't stand FGL or Sam Hunt whatsoever, but I'm sure they do put on a good show. Perfect example: I remember my dad took my sister and her friend to a Britney Spears concert back in the day. He'd never listen to that type of music in a million years, but when they got back, he said that it was a hell of a show.

I won't judge, it's different when you're seeing live music. I can't stand FGL or Sam Hunt whatsoever, but I'm sure they do put on a good show. Perfect example: I remember my dad took my sister and her friend to a Britney Spears concert back in the day. He'd never listen to that type of music in a million years, but when they got back, he said that it was a hell of a show.
Plus, FGL and Sam Hunt get the girls moving...

I like me some Hank 3:

hank31.jpg

Back