Couple Reacts to Watching Fedor For the First Time

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I want to call it "Black couple react to Fedor highlight video" but that somehow seems wrong....but that's what this video is. And it's awesome. I really like these two, they go by No Life Shaq on youtube. Really cool, likable couple. Anyway, they seem to like mma and have several videos about mma, but they don't know a whole lot about it. They love the Diaz bros and Conor. But they clearly have no idea who Fedor is, and this is their first time watching him. This made me laugh :D and it was cool seeing them become instant Fedor fans. Check this out

Edit: Before you comment, you should watch the video. Seriously, it's good

Last edited:
Could you please explain what they mean with "ya boy shaq and ya girl yoyo" in the beginning?

Your boy? Your girl?

He is not my boy, she is not my girl.

What does it mean?

"Conor McGregor is the GOAT" or "Conor is a bitch"

I think that's what every thread has to be titled here.

Could you please explain what they mean with "ya boy shaq and ya girl yoyo" in the beginning?

Your boy? Your girl?

What does it mean?
It means that they weren’t talking to you.

Your boy? Your girl?

What does it mean?

lol Jojo is the girl, and she is cute as hell in some of these videos. I've watched several of their vids and they're pretty good. They love the Diaz bros and Conor, but that's about all they know about mma.

lol Jojo is the girl, and she is cute as hell in some of these videos. I've watched several of their vids and they're pretty good. They love the Diaz bros and Conor, but that's about all they know about mma.

But what does it mean with "This is your boy Shaq and your girl Jojo"?

Your boy?

Uhm... couple reacts to Fedor HL? Why would you need to include their skin color?

If you can't think of a thread title, perhaps it shouldn't be a thread.
1521936514613.jpg

What is up with these retarded reactions videos? Why do people wanna se other people react to stuff?

RETARDED

Who's fights were they watching?

“Drinking game rules: Drink every time he says ‘damn’.”

Can somebody explain me please why i would be interested in watching somebody's reaction on something? It's for people who don't have opinion and need one from these reaction videos? Or the reaction itself should be funny/interesting? Like : "Damn how he reacted to that!" or "I wish i could react like him".

That's the most retarded thing of a decade i guess.

2 min highlight real and suddenly - he the goat ! haha
they epitomise sherdoggers
is this a satire about sherdog or just ironically accurate ?

Can somebody explain me please why i would be interested in watching somebody's reaction on something? It's for people who don't have opinion and need one from these reaction videos? Or the reaction itself should be funny/interesting? Like : "Damn how he reacted to that!" or "I wish i could react like him".

That's the most retarded thing of a decade i guess.

I'm usually not into reaction videos either. And I think the concept is stupid.

But I was looking at mma videos and I ended up on this one, and it made me smile. It's funny and made me laugh, but it's also cool watching 2 casual fans get introduced to Fedor for the first time and watching their minds get blown. But I can already tell you're not gonna watch the video so I'm gonna stop wasting my time trying to explain why I posted it.

Back