Couple Reacts to Watching Fedor For the First Time

"Something must've happened to him in his childhood yo cause he whoopin ass"

lmao

lol well, he IS the goat. They're not wrong.
defo up there and arguably is, so im not slating the decision - more the way they got to the decision lol.

ever notice the way sherdog goes after EVERY fight card ?
i mean, people still talking about K.Lee as though hes C.Norris or somethin lol

Could you please explain what they mean with "ya boy shaq and ya girl yoyo" in the beginning?

Your boy? Your girl?

He is not my boy, she is not my girl.

What does it mean?
I mean if you let them then you’d be way cooler

i'm so over this stupid culture of being supposed to watch people watch something/play a video game.

there's a reason why the live commentators are just talking... and aren't constantly on screen in some picture-in-picture shit or something. but at this rate, i expect to turn on my tv next year and see a baseball game's broadcast where the game is in a corner and 75% of the screen is some bozos talking.

i'm so over this stupid culture of being supposed to watch people watch something/play a video game.

there's a reason why the live commentators are just talking... and aren't constantly on screen in some picture-in-picture shit or something. but at this rate, i expect to turn on my tv next year and see a baseball game's broadcast where the game is in a corner and 75% of the screen is some bozos talking.
try the channel 4 show Gogglebox, they dont even show what the people youre watching, are watching yet people absolutely love it lol

How about a video titled "An aging (retired since many years) couple watches and reacts to a video of a younger couple reacting to a Man reacting to Fedor Highlights".

It would be several videos in one and twice/thrice/quadruple times the fun.

Can you picture it?
Picture(Fedor)-in-picture(The Man)-in-picture(Younger Couple)-in-picture(Retired Couple at a Retirement-home).

Last edited:
But what does it mean with "This is your boy Shaq and your girl Jojo"?

Your boy?

eryk-anders-with-lfa-deal-1.jpg

"Fader." LOL
I usually can't stand reaction videos, either, but that one was pretty funny!

What is up with these retarded reactions videos? Why do people wanna se other people react to stuff?

RETARDED
Because the average intelligence has dwindled down to people not being able to think of what they want to do with their time. So they just stare at others doing something, however useless it may be.

Can somebody explain me please why i would be interested in watching somebody's reaction on something? It's for people who don't have opinion and need one from these reaction videos? Or the reaction itself should be funny/interesting? Like : "Damn how he reacted to that!" or "I wish i could react like him".

That's the most retarded thing of a decade i guess.
Lol. The concept is basically to see how other people react to certain extremes. It's funny, but most of it just plain out stupid.
This video for example is just clickbait. They watched a 2 min highlight and Fedor is in their top 5, no top 3 lol, without ever having watched a full fight or knowing anything about him.
The truth is that this is where a large portion of money comes from in MMA. The chick's top 2 fav fighters are Conor and Fedor. It's sad to see but it at least it helps the sport grow, although the direction is mess now.

But what does it mean with "This is your boy Shaq and your girl Jojo"?

Your boy?

Dude how fucking suburban are you?

They are introducing themselves......

This is your boy =hi my name is shaq
This is your girl=hi my name is JoJo

Good God man lmfao sad when another cracker has to translate mediocre Ebonics lmfao.

(Hit me up for anymore translations lmfao)

They’re more of a dairy milk chocolate brown then black , always wondered why all people who have african decent are labeled black.

Maybe the label is there to differentiate them from white, red, brown, pink, yellow etc.

Dude how fucking suburban are you?

They are introducing themselves......

This is your boy =hi my name is shaq
This is your girl=hi my name is JoJo

Good God man lmfao sad when another cracker has to translate mediocre Ebonics lmfao.

(Hit me up for anymore translations lmfao)

What kind of speech is that?

Why isn't he saying, "Hello my name is Shaq" if he is introducing himself?

Maybe the label is there to differentiate them from white, red, brown, pink, yellow etc.

Read my post and I told u.....EBONICS

Where the fuck are you from?

Obviously not the US.....even grandmas understand general Ebonics lmfao.

Read my post and I told u.....EBONICS

Is that a newly made language?

Like for example Esperanto, that was created in 1887?

In what countries do you speak Ebonis?

Back