Couple Reacts to Watching Fedor For the First Time

Is that a newly made language?

Like for example Esperanto, that was created in 1887?

In what countries do you speak Ebonis?

Ebonics (word), originally referring to the language of all descendants of enslaved Black Africans, but later coming to mean African American Vernacular EnglishOakland Ebonics controversy, generated by the recognition in December 1996 by the Oakland, California, school board of "Ebonics" as a distinct language.

African American Vernacular English, a distinctive lect, or variety, of English spoken by African Americans, sometimes called ebonics.

It's spoken across the entire United States and imitated by alot of people in many countries.

It's an actual recognized language........YOUR WELCOME(feel free to ask for any further necessary translation haha)

I grew up in the Oakland bay area.

Ebonics (word), originally referring to the language of all descendants of enslaved Black Africans, but later coming to mean African American Vernacular EnglishOakland Ebonics controversy, generated by the recognition in December 1996 by the Oakland, California, school board of "Ebonics" as a distinct language.

African American Vernacular English, a distinctive lect, or variety, of English spoken by African Americans, sometimes called ebonics.

It's spoken across the entire United States and imitated by alot of people in many countries.

It's an actual recognized language........YOUR WELCOME(feel free to ask for any further necessary translation haha)

I grew up in the Oakland bay area.

Thank you for the clarification FKA, no, im not from the Americas.

A question though, why do they prefer speaking Ebonis over regular american english?

Is it only spoken by African Americans?

Did it evolve from the Jive that was mainly used in the 1940s?

Thank you for the clarification FKA, no, im not from the Americas.

A question though, why do they prefer speaking Ebonis over regular american english?

Is it only spoken by African Americans?

Did it evolve from the Jive that was mainly used in the 1940s?

Ok sorry for being a dick I didn't know your not from the state's.

Since slaves were not educated they learned to talk in slang to one another over years of being enslaved.once free some sought education to prove equality while some thought that Ebonics represented the struggle and evolution of where they came from.

Ebonics today is more a "URBAN" dialect reflecting a street or hood upbringing.Most of the words used are interchangeable depending on the area or hood your from.

Black people use Ebonics as a segregation method to keep blacks United though many whites attempt to speak it looking absolutely retarded in the process.

So to answer directly.....

1)They prefer it because it is something distinctly for and by them.Since their entire lives were spent as property it was and is a source of pride and sorta paying homage to their predecessors.

2)It's predominantly spoken by African Americans but hip hop culture has spread it throughout the world since most rappers speak Ebonics in songs and in interviews many cultures imitate it like the UK which is hilarious.

3)It's very much like jive talk but it' an evolved version specifically for urban blacks and is officially recognized as a language unlike jive that is just jibberish.​

@FKA

It's your man Fstepp.

Was it correct?

Yep correct lol

Though you could go a step further.....

This is your boy Fsteezy ........haha

Not everyone is from the united states of amerigo on this forum FKA!

Not everyone is from the united states of amerigo on this forum FKA!

Yeah no shit lol

I already apologized for being a dick haha.Its common knowledge here......read my other posts I explained everything for you.

Cheers bruh

Oh fuck me now there are MMA “reaction” videos too?

Yep correct lol

Though you could go a step further.....

This is your boy Fsteezy ........haha

I am 40+, boy would not be a fitting word i think.

Do i add "ezy" at the end of names in Ebonis?

Examples:

Fedorezy

Conorezy

Engelbertezy Humperdinckezy

Correct?

I am 40+, boy would not be a fitting word i think.

Do i add "ezy" at the end of names in Ebonis?

Examples:

Fedorezy

Conorezy

Engelbertezy Humperdinckezy

Correct?

Age isn't relevant the word not"boy " isn't the standard meaning of young child or in adult male.In this case boy is in reference to being a person.

So saying "it's your boy" is like saying "hey it's me", so age doesn't matter your just introducing yourself.

As far as the eezy thing.....

It's a sub slang used most famously by rapper snoop dog and actually in Prison. It was used as code talk on payphone calls so guards couldn' t understand gang members giving orders to others on the phone.

You basically replace the last half of a word with EEZY so yes you used it correctly but it gets very confusing when used in excess lol.

Also instead if conoreezy you cold just say C reezy you can shorten it.Depending on if your from west coast,east coast,South etc there are subtle differences and changes in the words used but it' all the same shit.You just switch words from where your from.

Thank you for the clarification, Fkeezy.

Freezy Emeezy. (Fedor Emelianenko)

Creezy Creezy (Cro Cop)

Thank you for the clarification, Fkeezy.

Freezy Emeezy. (Fedor Emelianenko)

Creezy Creezy (Cro Cop)

No prob

But I'd go with

F eezy =fedor
And

C reezy =crocop

I find it funny I actually explained this being the mixed cracker I am lol.

I grew up in the Bay tho so slang was heavily used even by black teachers.I just understood after a while.

Dude how fucking suburban are you?

They are introducing themselves......

This is your boy =hi my name is shaq
This is your girl=hi my name is JoJo

Good God man lmfao sad when another cracker has to translate mediocre Ebonics lmfao.

(Hit me up for anymore translations lmfao)

Dude I'm pretty sure @Fstepp is just trolling

Last edited:
try the channel 4 show Gogglebox, they dont even show what the people youre watching, are watching yet people absolutely love it lol

no.

edit: lolz @ a clown seriously making numerous posts trying to justify ebonics and calling it an official language.

Great video. Hilarious reaction to the MMA GOAT.

Back