Couple Reacts to Watching Fedor For the First Time

was this meant for me ?

...i don't know how this wasn't super freakin' obvious, but the "no" was in response to your quote.

the next paragraph's context should be SUPER FREAKIN' OBVIOUS.

...i don't know how this wasn't super freakin' obvious, but the "no" was in response to your quote.

the next paragraph's context should be SUPER FREAKIN' OBVIOUS.

i still think you've got the wrong person...
when i said - you should try gogglebox- it was rhetorical and i was agreeing with the dislike of the trend of watching others watch something - as was, in your words, SUPER FREAKING OBVIOUS !
As for a clown talking ebonics... i wasnt talking ebonics, someone else was which is why i STILL think youre replying to the wrong person, surely that is SUPER FREAKING OBVIOUS ?

i still think you've got the wrong person...
when i said - you should try gogglebox- it was rhetorical and i was agreeing with the dislike of the trend of watching others watch something - as was, in your words, SUPER FREAKING OBVIOUS !
As for a clown talking ebonics... i wasnt talking ebonics, someone else was which is why i STILL think youre replying to the wrong person, surely that is SUPER FREAKING OBVIOUS ?

omg.

captain obvious, the 2nd part was OBVIOUSLY referring to fka. you know, the one doing the exact thing i mentioned? the one doing it repeatedly? the ONLY person in this thread doing so? i'm so glad the contextual clues of calling ebonics an offical language (not you) and the third person (not second, ie: you) went noticed.

HERP DERP.

i never said you were talking ebonics. hell, i never even said or implied that fka was, either. good job! a+

and yes, i'm replying to the right person.

no.

edit: lolz @ a clown seriously making numerous posts trying to justify ebonics and calling it an official language.
omg.

captain obvious, the 2nd part was OBVIOUSLY referring to fka. you know, the one doing the exact thing i mentioned? the one doing it repeatedly? the ONLY person in this thread doing so? i'm so glad the contextual clues of calling ebonics an offical language (not you) and the third person (not second, ie: you) went noticed.

HERP DERP.

i never said you were talking ebonics. hell, i never even said or implied that fka was, either. good job! a+

and yes, i'm replying to the right person.

omg

captain stupid, the 2nd part was literally talking about a clown using ebonics and only had me tagged in it (i will attach quote to this message)

fair play, sherdog dont half find em.

most right minded people would have realised their missunderstanding of a rhetorical and ironic message an just laughed it off, an maybe even put an apology for not tagging fke in a message that was intended for him.... rather than feel so desperate to defend their (lack of) intelligence and talk so much shit that it makes them look even stupider.

i honestly pity both your parents and peers, you must be an absolute bundle of hormonal joy to be around.
twat.

Last edited:
no.

edit: lolz @ a clown seriously making numerous posts trying to justify ebonics and calling it an official language.

Laugh if you want but it is ......

And I'm not justifying anything just explaining to a non American why blacks here use Ebonics.

What is up with these retarded reactions videos? Why do people wanna se other people react to stuff?

RETARDED
Yeah, it’s fucking dumb as hell

omg

captain stupid, the 2nd part was literally talking about a clown using ebonics and only had me tagged in it (i will attach quote to this message)

fair play, sherdog dont half find em.

most right minded people would have realised their missunderstanding of a rhetorical and ironic message an just laughed it off, an maybe even put an apology for not tagging fke in a message that was intended for him.... rather than feel so desperate to defend their (lack of) intelligence and talk so much shit that it makes them look even stupider.

i honestly pity both your parents and peers, you must be an absolute bundle of hormonal joy to be around.
twat.

irony - noun - making a stupid mistake and jumping to a stupid conclusion (and running with it) while blaming someone else and criticizing their intellect.

and for fuck's sake, if you're going to try to criticize intellect and imply how smart you are... you should probably proofread your post.

but geniuses generally aren't so insecure as to assume some very specific criticism, clearly about some else, is about said genius - resulting in this hilarious trainwreck.

irony - noun - making a stupid mistake and jumping to a stupid conclusion (and running with it) while blaming someone else and criticizing their intellect.

and for fuck's sake, if you're going to try to criticize intellect and imply how smart you are... you should probably proofread your post.

but geniuses generally aren't so insecure as to assume some very specific criticism, clearly about some else, is about said genius - resulting in this hilarious trainwreck.
the trainwreck that is.....
@rob mafia

be careful, guys. someone might assume every post is about him, get butthurt, and go ad-hom postal.

<DCrying>

Uhm... couple reacts to Fedor HL? Why would you need to include their skin color?
Well, they are black. If he wants to call them a black couple then there's nothing wrong with that and there's nothing wrong with being black. The majority of couples are white.

Got me good with the "he's low key scaring me right now"

I remember watching Cro Cop and Fedor highlights on stumbledupon in like 2007 and being absolutely awestruck and showing all my friends when they came over the the house, some life changing stuff

Got me good with the "he's low key scaring me right now"

I remember watching Cro Cop and Fedor highlights on stumbledupon in like 2007 and being absolutely awestruck and showing all my friends when they came over the the house, some life changing stuff

Lol they got me with "somethin musta happened to him in his childhood yo."

Who watches reaction videos? I can't believe its an actual thing. Its like worse than watching reality TV. You're watching somebody react to a YouTube clip that you could watch yourself.

After I was listening to Megadeth on YouTube there was a recommended clip of a guy reacting to the same Megadeth song. Why not just listen to Megadeth. What am I missing here?
???????
??

Most casuals if they do know of him, will remember his absolutely humiliating run of three losses in a row on the biggest stage of his career.

Back