Couple robbed and executed in Houston home

TheFirstEMP

Overdone and dry!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://kxan.com/2018/01/17/three-me...m_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_KXAN_News
SPRING, Texas (KXAN) — Three men have been arrested in connection with the murders of a couple in their Spring home.

KPRC reports Erick Alfredo Peralta, 20; Aakiel Ricardo Kendrick, 21; and Khari Ty Kendrick, 23, have all been charged with capital murder. After releasing surveillance video of two of the possible suspects, the Harris County Sheriff’s Office said they received numerous tips regarding who the two men could be.

Authorities said they were able to find the Lincoln Navigator seen in the video and subsequently the three suspects. Investigators said one of the men confessed to the crime but the other two chose not to speak, KPRC reports.
Always be aware of your surroundings and monitor your cameras if you have them. Almost everyone I know has a solid surveillance setup at their home. Also, never hurts to have your CCW especially in states where it’s more of a right than restricted.

So, are you taking the left, or are you taking the right? I need a little more info before I leave my snarky remark

What are we discussing here? The need to protect ourselves? The suspects are assholes? Income inequality as the reason for the robbery? Are we going racism?

I think it's a "Third world America" angle. Okay all you irrelevant euros and aussies can post your burger memes now.

http://kxan.com/2018/01/17/three-me...m_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_KXAN_News

Always be aware of your surroundings and monitor your cameras if you have them. Almost everyone I know has a solid surveillance setup at their home. Also, never hurts to have your CCW especially in states where it’s more of a right than restricted.

Surveillance seems like a good way to catch someone after or maybe see something by happenstance, but I doubt anyone spends their time at home watching monitors instead of spending quality time with their family. If I were that paranoid about it I’d just carry while I was at home. I imagine surveillance systems have remote notifications right? Definitely pay attention to that.

Sounds like these people were working in the garage when they were ambushed. I’m not sure what they could’ve done differently, aside from carry at all times at home.

Shitty story, it’s one of my bigger fears. I’d like to believe I’d fight back before I ever let myself get tied up but who knows - never had someone break in while I was home and I hope I never do. But I’ll be running my ass off to my closet to give them a proper welcome.

So, are you taking the left, or are you taking the right? I need a little more info before I leave my snarky remark
Yea even with the footage I have nothing solid to work with here.

What are we discussing here? The need to protect ourselves? The suspects are assholes? Income inequality as the reason for the robbery? Are we going racism?

I think it's a "Third world America" angle. Okay all you irrelevant euros and aussies can post your burger memes now.

I’m having a tough time getting my outrage boner up. What the hell ts??

Surveillance seems like a good way to catch someone after or maybe see something by happenstance, but I doubt anyone spends their time at home watching monitors instead of spending quality time with their family. If I were that paranoid about it I’d just carry while I was at home. I imagine surveillance systems have remote notifications right? Definitely pay attention to that.

Sounds like these people were working in the garage when they were ambushed. I’m not sure what they could’ve done differently, aside from carry at all times at home.

Shitty story, it’s one of my bigger fears. I’d like to believe I’d fight back before I ever let myself get tied up but who knows - never had someone break in while I was home and I never do. But I’ll be running my ass off to my closet to give them a proper welcome.
Friend of mine checks his cams from his phone regularly and sets up a tablet to monitor as well. He lives in a decent area but the wrong people still come by his property every now and then.

Friend of mine checks his cams from his phone regularly and sets up a tablet to monitor as well. He lives in a decent area but the wrong people still come by his property every now and then.

Man I hope he can get out of there. I was just living in Oakland so I don’t doubt the necessity, but that’s just a shitty way to be forced to live.

Hmm I thought the italics sold the sarcasm. Not going to lie, I’m chuckling that I’m on your side here and taking the shit for those guys.

edit: and why would I lie about that? Horrible use of the phrase there, Shoe.

you know the dude in the middle is the one that confessed. look at that face.

b0004363_4d243d1dd4c21.jpg

Sorry @Shoemaker after our first three post in the thread, guess he chose you to lash out at.

these guys were up to no good!

[QUOTE="Lowmanproblems, post: 137890987, member: 484943"Are we going racism?[/QUOTE]
You know we are. Everyone came in this thread to see who the perps were.

Maybe we can start with the comments of the site.

Still one cannot help but admire their cultural diversity what is making this country more stronger...

I’m sure they were just misunderstood youth that the police framed...

Thanks Democraps !!..

Two Obama sons and a Dreamer. Slits their throats and hang them from Power poles in the hood as a warning to the other criminals...

Are they atleast black? I need to know before i leave a comment with racist undertones.

EDIT: Seems like they are. The robbers I mean.

Last edited:
Back