Couple robbed and executed in Houston home

I saw you post some statistics, those usually shut deranged lefties up pretty quick. You're doing the universe's work, keep it up.
lol yeah they usually change the subject asap when they're confronted with stats

I’m having a tough time getting my outrage boner up. What the hell ts??
The names of the criminals seem to be those you'd associate with minorities. *shrug*

I guess i was the only one who got it right.

Kendrick are certainly not hispanic names, plus most latino women in America wont pick a latino name first-hand, Erick is borderline but passable.

Ricardo is certainly not a traditional African American name, either. Kendrick is. As for Aakeil... never heard of him.

Ricardo is certainly not a traditional African American name, either. Kendrick is. As for Aakeil... never heard of him.

Black people in America are known to be creative with their first names.

Why do you only care about white youth? More black children are killed by blacks
what does that have to do with what i just posted? Since 'da turrism' is the scariest thing an American can face, and the majority of which in this country is mass shooter base, it seems altogether reasonable to limit the opportunities and weaponry of those most likely to do it. Im significantly less afraid of some gangbanger wasting another gangbanger over 10 oz of weed, then i am some pissed off cracker deciding to shoot the fuck out of the mall, movies, concert, church service, or place of employment. Doubly so for some pissed off cracker jr. shooting up my kids school.

but seriously, whats the deal with the black dudes robbing asian people? there were a few incidents like this happened near my area in 2017

I'd assume their reputation as "easy" or "soft" targets. They're typically very kind and non confrontational as has been my experience living in an Asian country and having a large Vietnamese pop here. You rarely hear of a suspect being Asian in any sort of crime here.

what does that have to do with what i just posted? Since 'da turrism' is the scariest thing an American can face, and the majority of which in this country is mass shooter base, it seems altogether reasonable to limit the opportunities and weaponry of those most likely to do it. Im significantly less afraid of some gangbanger wasting another gangbanger over 10 oz of weed, then i am some pissed off cracker deciding to shoot the fuck out of the mall, movies, concert, church service, or place of employment. Doubly so for some pissed off cracker jr. shooting up my kids school.
That relates to what you just said, it's just not what you wanted hear. If you're worried about being killed or your kids being killed, live in a white neighborhood. You're safer there. Stack the odds in your favor. Don't base your opinion on what gets the most media coverage. Base your opinion on real facts. You don't have to think of it as racist. Black people agree that white neighborhoods are safer. That may upset you, but oh well. Don't be so sensitive

Well it's not a coincidence you countered with "aryan home invasions". Sure there are home invasions committed by every race, but let's not pretend like one race is responsible for the majority of it.

Here in St. Louis, the real estate is much cheaper in predominantly black neighborhoods. That's because no one wants to live in areas with so much crime.

I lived in Stl for 9 years. Was a city cop for 10.

Its not racist to say @99/100 suspect descriptions of violent crimes were black males. Robberies, shootings, carjackings, home invasions, car cloutings, dope dealers, thefts, etc...

Now how do we combat this reality without being labelled "racist" ?

Also, majority of victims of black crimes are black. Guess black victims aren't on the self hating sjw totem yet

Black people in America are known to be creative with their first names.

ferguson_dbrickashaw_card.jpg

BIvg0GmCUAAiDFa.jpg

but seriously, whats the deal with the black dudes robbing asian people? there were a few incidents like this happened near my area in 2017

Immigrants (if they are), asians especially, tend not to report crimes for three reasons:

1. They feel like they are causing trouble when being in a host country
2. Language barrier - many don't feel comfortable with their command of the English language, and again, feel like they are hassling people when they report a crime.
3. They often come from countries where the police are more corrupt than the US, so they feel like nothing will be done anyways.

A lot of asian gangs target their own people for these exact reasons -

I lived near that neighborhood a few years ago. It was wild. one day they had police helicopters chasing someone through the neighborhood and the schools were all on lockdown. It was weird seeing it bot live on the news and from my backyard.

I lived in Stl for 9 years. Was a city cop for 10.

Its not racist to say @99/100 suspect descriptions of violent crimes were black males. Robberies, shootings, carjackings, home invasions, car cloutings, dope dealers, thefts, etc...

Now how do we combat this reality without being labelled "racist" ?

Also, majority of victims of black crimes are black. Guess black victims aren't on the self hating sjw totem yet
If people think the truth is racist, so be it. You've spent time in St. Louis so you understand the difference between the inner city & the suburbs. It's night & day when it comes to crime. STL is the only place I've lived so it's the only place that's given me my perspective on things. Black crime is a serious problem in the city. That's undeniable. People need to quit crying racism & accept that inner city culture has major problems. Until they admit there is indeed a problem, nothing will ever change

and remember....New Jersey wants 6 or less in a cops mag....
1469380851-giphy.gif

Immigrants (if they are), asians especially, tend not to report crimes for three reasons:

1. They feel like they are causing trouble when being in a host country
2. Language barrier - many don't feel comfortable with their command of the English language, and again, feel like they are hassling people when they report a crime.
3. They often come from countries where the police are more corrupt than the US, so they feel like nothing will be done anyways.

A lot of asian gangs target their own people for these exact reasons -
I am Asian and I grew up in Garden Grove, but thanks for the tip.

Asian is not the only ethnic minority facing the same problems as you mentioned. Latinos and middle easterns (there are a lot of them in OC) also face the same problems, but they are less likely to be victimized by suspects who are of 'certain race'

Back