Course of SARMs on muscle mass and endurance.

This is what they have listed on their LGD page:

GAIN (LGD-4033) is anticipated to yield the healing benefits of testosterone with better safety, admissibility and patient acceptance due to tissue-selective mechanism of action and its oral form of administering. It is non-toxic and the side effects are very minimal. Thus, using LGD-4033 is recommended if you want to bulk up and drop fat sans steroids as we all know steroids have harsh side effects.It won’t affect your liver but a full PCT is advised after running LGD-4033. The suppression is higher than other SARMS (but lower than anabolics), thus the need for PCT. Please view our PCT section for a full suite of PCT products.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FRIEND!

Guys, today morning i found my weight is 77,8 kg. I feel good

My morning weight was 79 kg. I feel myself good, but I feel more tired on every boxing train, I feel my muscle sore. It seems muscles can’t restore.

hello tiger KZ for in glorious nation kazakhstan
the lgd-4033 is make weight go higght

Hey everyone. This is my final video. 81 kg. I got 6 kg in two months, I am glad. I used to drink 2 bottles of LGD-4033 and one bottle of MK-677. Soon I will start a cycle of GV-501516

Hi,i finished the cycle gw501516.I got a lot in endurance on train. Get dried a little and lost 1 kg. Guys,i have a question to people who knows,what can give you more energy Gw501516 or SR9009? Thanks

Better off going on an Anavar cycle with a cutting diet to allow you to put on just lean muscle, which is what you are looking for? It will cost you more but would give better results.

The real question is, you look like you could actually drop a weight class looking at your video?

Are you sure about the cost? 6 weeks of var runs about 190, nolva and clomid are dirt cheap, maybe 60 total for a 3 week pct

Are you sure about the cost? 6 weeks of var runs about 190, nolva and clomid are dirt cheap, maybe 60 total for a 3 week pct

I just said a cycle of Anavar is going to cost more than a cycle of SARMS, what are you disputing?

I hope you have some PCT for after the LGD. It WILL shut your down.

I use Ostarine as it's a lot milder. Lower results but no need for PCT.
I did LGD for 8 weeks and didn’t need a PCT.

Can you tell me does GW 501516 give endurance on a training? Do you use SARMS of MuscleLabsThailand company? I will be in Thailand soon and I want to buy SARM

Can you tell me does GW 501516 give endurance on a training? Do you use SARMS of MuscleLabsThailand company? I will be in Thailand soon and I want to buy SARM
Hi, Yes it gives endurance on a training. I drank it an hour before my training. In this company I was said that SR9009 also gives endurance but I never tried it

Hi, Yes it gives endurance on a training. I drank it an hour before my training. In this company I was said that SR9009 also gives endurance but I never tried it

Poor bioavailability on SR9009. I have been trying SR9011, it seems to work okay but not to the extent you would probably find with GW 501516.

Back