Course of SARMs on muscle mass and endurance.

Man it feels weird to be tagged in something here, first sub-forum I ever modded.

Last edited:
lol in a broad term SR9011 is a SARM , it's hard to classify these designer drugs

https://rawsteroidpeptides.wordpress.com/tag/sr9011-sarm-raw/

Not many SARMS are SARMS since few target the androgenic genes but they have similar results regarding the cell cycle.

It's not.......... You can argue all you like....... It even tells you what it is in the link......

"SR9011 is a potent and specific synthetic REV-ERB agonist"

It is not a Selective androgen receptor modulator.........

Stop arguing, you are wrong........

It's not.......... You can argue all you like....... It even tells you what it is in the link......

lol I didnt even bother finding out what u were taking so ok , you're still an idiot

GW501516 (also known as GW-501,516, GW1516, GSK-516, Cardarine, and on the black market as Endurobol[1]) is a PPARδreceptor agonist
PPARδ is a nuclear hormone receptor that governs a variety of biological processes.

PPARδ may function as an integrator of transcription repression and nuclear receptor signaling. It activates transcription of a variety of target genes by binding to specific DNA elements. Well described target genes of PPARδ include PDK4, ANGPTL4, PLIN2, and CD36.

Designer drugs that mess up the cell cycle, call it however you want.

Last edited:
GW501516 (also known as GW-501,516, GW1516, GSK-516, Cardarine, and on the black market as Endurobol[1]) is a PPARδreceptor agonist
PPARδ is a nuclear hormone receptor that governs a variety of biological processes.

PPARδ may function as an integrator of transcription repression and nuclear receptor signaling. It activates transcription of a variety of target genes by binding to specific DNA elements. Well described target genes of PPARδ include PDK4, ANGPTL4, PLIN2, and CD36.

Designer drugs that mess up the cell cycle, call it however you want.

Can you get it right, I'm taking SR9011 not GW501516, please stick to something you understand...........

Don't you have another site you should be running, http://www.mlpclub.com/club

Poor bioavailability on SR9009. I have been trying SR9011, it seems to work okay but not to the extent you would probably find with GW 501516.

Really fam, what's wrong with you? Is memory loss in the side effects? What you said meant that you've taken the GW shit or were you just guessing? Maybe you're not taking anything after all you wuss.

Last edited:
Can you get it right, I'm taking SR9011 not GW501516, please stick to something you understand...........

Don't you have another site you should be running, http://www.mlpclub.com/club

That SR shit is also a designer drug that messes up the cell cycle.

SR9011 is a research drug that was developed by Professor Thomas Burris of Scripps as an agonist of Rev-ErbAα

Rev-erbα regulates gene transcription by directly binding to target response elements (RevREs), and comprises an A/T-rich flank followed by AGGTCA. Rev-erbα mediates repression by recruiting the corepressor N-CoR, which then activates the histone deacetylase (HDAC)

Histone deacetylases remove those acetyl groups, increasing the positive charge of histone tails and encouraging high-affinity binding between the histones and DNA backbone. The increased DNA binding condenses DNA structure, preventing transcription.

No more free lessons for you today.

That SR shit is also a designer drug that messes up the cell cycle.

SR9011 is a research drug that was developed by Professor Thomas Burris of Scripps as an agonist of Rev-ErbAα

Rev-erbα regulates gene transcription by directly binding to target response elements (RevREs), and comprises an A/T-rich flank followed by AGGTCA. Rev-erbα mediates repression by recruiting the corepressor N-CoR, which then activates the histone deacetylase (HDAC)

Histone deacetylases remove those acetyl groups, increasing the positive charge of histone tails and encouraging high-affinity binding between the histones and DNA backbone. The increased DNA binding condenses DNA structure, preventing transcription.

No more free lessons for you today.

Yeah I didn't know how to copy/paste...........thanks for showing me.......you seem like a pro at it.....

Back