Courvoisier the god damned Newt's perspective on the bus attack

Sjb1888

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

I enjoy his contribution, he reads between the lines better than most...

That channel is pretentious and stupid. He sounds like one of sherdog's own psychoanalyst white belt casuals who think they can derive a fighters whole state of mind from a single shift in motion. Putting on a stupid voice doesn't help his case either

That channel is pretentious and stupid. He sounds like one of sherdog's own psychoanalyst white belt casuals who think they can derive a fighters whole state of mind from a single shift in motion. Putting on a stupid voice doesn't help his case either
You just destroyed my career.

coner-mcgregor-who-the-fuck-is-that-guy.jpg

You are too serious about all of this :D

Can anyone sum up the cliff please, i am at work. What's the secret reason why Coner HAD to confront kebob?

Need badly to know the secret truth i'm lost with this one...
<{vega}>

Can anyone sum up the cliff please, i am at work. What's the secret reason why Coner HAD to confront kebob?

Need badly to know the secret truth i'm lost with this one...
<{vega}>
Nah, quit your job or forever be in the dark.

This guy gets even more stupider at each video. Reminds me of Robin Black pseudo-intellectual mumbo-jumbo

That dude is annoying as fuck.

Sherdoggers are the worst haters in the world

Almost as bad as YouTube commenters

Anyone with any success, particularly related to the fight business, is a scrub to every sherdogger

Sherdoggers are the worst haters in the world

Almost as bad as YouTube commenters

Anyone with any success, particularly related to the fight business, is a scrub to every sherdogger

bro I like a lot of mma related content (The Modern Martial Artist/Zahabi/BJJ Scout/ etc.) but this guy is full of shit and doesn't know what he is talking about

bro I like a lot of mma related content (The Modern Martial Artist/Zahabi/BJJ Scout/ etc.) but this guy is full of shit and doesn't know what he is talking about
I actually had time this morning to watch it and it's not completely far fetched, not at all.

Whether or not Conor wanted to crash the press conference, what his exact motivations that day in Brooklyn were, I'm not sure.

But he made some decent points. Conor did look drawn in court.

Not as serious as he seems to take himself

I can't believe people watch this guy

This is what happens when people with sub 80 IQ think they are smart. Lucky for them, they get a lot of following from people with sub 60 IQ.

I watch his vids they are quite informative and very interesting.
His take on the Conor Vs Khabib situation is something I had not considered and makes sense. His body language anaysis is interesting and makes sense.

I actually had time this morning to watch it and it's not completely far fetched, not at all.

Whether or not Conor wanted to crash the press conference, what his exact motivations that day in Brooklyn were, I'm not sure.

But he made some decent points. Conor did look drawn in court.

I didn't even watch this video since I know from his "body language breakdowns" that this guy shouldn't be listened to.

typical broscience armchair psychologist

I bet he's a sherdogger as well

Back