Courvoisier the god damned Newt's perspective on the bus attack

ladies-man-660.jpg

Does he explain why Conor had to resort to violent crimes that caused more collateral damage than anything else?

I thought it was going to be some kind of skit/trolling video, but they are actually serious about it.

Cliffs:

-Conor is a primate
-Conor has psychotic rage
-The expert refers to Dana only as "the organizer" lol
-Conor is the Keith Moon of the sport

This is just terrible. I cant believe they put this together.

Last edited:
Conors body language is all faked anyway, hes just trying to sell shit

take a look at his body language when he isnt trying to sell something, he just looks like any other malnourished 13 year old

lTCPpxN-2.png

You don't even have to waste time reading body language to know his game. He'll only fight when there's everything to gain, nothing to lose (belt, money), but won't defend when the risk-to-reward ratio is backwards.

Fighting Nate a second time, explicitly outside of 155, was a calculated risk to get back an immediate shot (unearned) at the LW belt. If he lost, oh well "He was the bigger guy...I'm going to stay at 155 and fight for the belt".

I still don't think Conor is going to fight Khabib. Something fishy is being cooked-up for Oct 6th.

the keith moon of MMA confirmed
upload_2018-8-31_22-45-47.jpeg

giphy.gif

EarnestKeyBufeo.gif

Last edited:
The moment Colin fans realized this was a video about Colin, if you listen carefully, you can hear the sound of zip flys zipping down.

Gets boners in weigh in face offs. Tried to kiss Owen on the lips in the cage. He Gay.

He didn't say much useful. How is that a job

You don't even have to waste time reading body language to know his game. He'll only fight when there's everything to gain, nothing to lose (belt, money), but won't defend when the risk-to-reward ratio is backwards.

Fighting Nate a second time, explicitly outside of 155, was a calculated risk to get back an immediate shot (unearned) at the LW belt. If he lost, oh well "He was the bigger guy...I'm going to stay at 155 and fight for the belt".

I still don't think Conor is going to fight Khabib. Something fishy is being cooked-up for Oct 6th.
download (3).jpeg jlj6d.jpg

They will schedule a presser or orchestrate a backstage encounter were Colin provokes Khabib, and what ever the reaction is, Colin will get "injured", everyone who shills will make sure that the entire onus falls on khabib, the fight doesn't happen, and White if he can, will try to get Khabib stripped, and banned for a year, and book Colin against Poirier for the vacant title, keeping Khabib away from his boy.

Even if Colin is still champ by the time Khabib is cleared to return, he'll be forced to re earn his shot, to keep Colin safe for as long as White can.

You panickin', Bro?
giphy.gif

Who's the one hatin and panicking bro?
Even your av is dedicated to the random Irish fker lol.
You sad cunt.

Back