Couture is rarely discussed at LHW as GOAT

Couture was a much better HW than a LHW.

It's true Randy isn't talked about enough on this forum. I guess sherbros side with Dana on that feud. We talk about Tim Sylvia more than Randy. Shit ain't right.
Yeah but timmy is more like infamous. Shitting his pants, knocked out by an old boxer, walking around in walmart with the belt on, blind date, and I was literally put to sleep by some of his boring fights.

I'll Never forget him beating Tito so easily was one of his best fights.

Only LHW champ in history to win HW title and fought way later in career than any of the modern fighters, had he started in his mid 20's I think he would have had a long reign at LHW
Beat tito, chuck and Vitor in their primes and Sylvia and Gonzaga also, who were big Hw's
I think the jones nut huggers are fuckin histarically funny to push a juice head with legs the size of my dick as GOAT, JONES=Juice head!!!!
Couture was an icon of the sport.
but he is NOT LHW GOAT.
there are plenty of others ahead of him both in terms of accomplishments and of strength of opponents.

FOr instance: Wandi would have my vote ahead of him.

He was around before testing meant anything...but if you look at his physique for instance in the James Toney fight...one can definitely without a need for USADA to comment that he was at the very least on TRT.

You cannot achieve that kind of physique at that age without something to help it.
It's nice to read a comment for once, that the poster is noticably competent on the subject.

Legend of the Sport. But not a GOAT. Had some great wins, also some bad losses. Will always remember him at 205 spanking Tito.

I don't want to talk about the guy who made "wall n stall" a thing.

Couture was an icon of the sport.
but he is NOT LHW GOAT.
there are plenty of others ahead of him both in terms of accomplishments and of strength of opponents.

FOr instance: Wandi would have my vote ahead of him.

Wand has maybe a longer winning streak in title fights and longer winning streak overall but NO WAY he would have beaten Randy when they were both Champs

I don't want to talk about the guy who made "wall n stall" a thing.

Huh?

He actually damaged his opponents BADLY in a clinch.

upload_2017-10-16_11-11-5.jpeg

Wall - yes. Stall - hell no.

Randy's wins over Chuck, Tito and Vitor in that span, especially in the manner he did it in, has to rank amongst the 3 best wins in a row (3 out of 4 fights I guess technically bc of loss to Vitor) ever in the history of MMA. It's similar to Shogun's run in 05 MWGP (Rampage, Lil Nog, Overeem, Arona)

Because Randy record is 19:11 and he lost to Valentin Overeem that is why he is not discused as GOAT FFS

Randy was a trt pioneer before it was tested. He's a perfect example of what juice can do to an old man.

Ok.

When did he pop for roids?

He admitted to taking stuff lol and then contradicted himself , I hate the guy because he really was the pioneer steroid guy. Also the most ironic nickname ever

He admitted to taking stuff lol and then contradicted himself , I hate the guy because he really was the pioneer steroid guy. Also the most ironic nickname ever

Wait, so did he pop or not?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back