Covington roasts Jon Jones : "F - Jones. He buried himself, and doesn't even fight anymore."

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
When asked by Ariel what he thinks about Jones offering to assist Woodley in his training to prepare for him (Colby), Covington goes off on both Woodley and Jones:

"Jon Jones needs to grow up. You have fought more recently Ariel, than Jon Jones and Woodley combined. Those dudes don't even fight no more, they're too busy, they don't even know WHAT to do with their lives. They're trying to get acting careers, they're trying to do rap albums. These guys are a joke, all they do is talk, they don't fight no more."

"F*ck Jon Jones. He needs to grow up. He's a little child. He's buried himself, I don't have to bury him."
- Colby

Aww snap, sh*t's going next level...

5:40

Colby is living in that goldilocks zone of fearlessness and brainlessness .

I would pay ppv money to just see Jones meet Colby face to face i bet Jones would alpha him so bad Colby would stutter and cry like a manlet little girl he really is

Jon Jones could beat the shit out of Colby after a 3 month coke bender and then fuck Colby's mom and then kick Colby's ass again

Lol I like Colby but he better hope he doesn’t run into this guy on the street. At least I hope someone has an iPhone handy to capture that moment

Guess that boomerang didn't knock some sense into him...

he's only fearless when he is not in front of that person.
Werdum exposed this whiny bitch.
Heck, if he'd have mouthed off to Werdum then, he would have made me a fan. But he talk the (cringy) talk but can't walk the walk.

I would pay ppv money to just see Jones meet Colby face to face i bet Jones would alpha him so bad Colby would stutter and cry like a manlet little girl he really is
Colby said that Jones used to get pissed at him for not washing the dishes, and would intimidate him into doing em

Lol, so Jones nailed Colby's mum and also used Colby as a kitchen maid.

<JonesLaugh>

'alpha him'

This is quintessential virgin speak.

When asked by Ariel what he thinks about Jones offering to assist Woodley in his training to prepare for him (Colby), Covington goes off on both Woodley and Jones:

"Jon Jones needs to grow up. You have fought more recently Ariel, than Jon Jones and Woodley combined. Those dudes don't even fight no more, they're too busy, they don't even know WHAT to do with their lives. They're trying to get acting careers, they're trying to do rap albums. These guys are a joke, all they do is talk, they don't fight no more."

"F*ck Jon Jones. He needs to grow up. He's a little child. He's buried himself, I don't have to bury him."
- Colby

Why people like you....

You disgust me.

That's one thing to talk yourself into a high caliber fight, it's another thing to be on the receiving end of a hit and run. Regardless of how right Colby is, he's reaching in the wrong direction.

- Colby

When has Colby ever fought? I see him rassal people but never fight

Jon Jones could beat the shit out of Colby after a 3 month coke bender and then fuck Colby's mom and then kick Colby's ass again

True but Colby would just call the cops again like he does to anyone bigger than him, can't believe people listen to all his shit still. He rang the cops for someone throwing a boomerang at him, wasn't even hard and was still in its bag, punk is all talk. He should be thankful it was just a boomerang and not Werdum's fists as well.

- Colby

Colby said that Jones used to get pissed at him for not washing the dishes, and would intimidate him into doing em

Lol, so Jones nailed Colby's mum and also used Colby as a kitchen maid.

<JonesLaugh>

Poor Colby, i bet he still has traumas and nightmares because of Jones

he's only fearless when he is not in front of that person.
Werdum exposed this whiny bitch.
Heck, if he'd have mouthed off to Werdum then, he would have made me a fan. But he talk the (cringy) talk but can't walk the walk.

Love him or hate him, he's doing his thing and getting everyone talking about him. Jon Jones just might kill him if the coke is good enough though.

I would of liked to see Werdum strangle him though, not going to lie.

Don’t like the dude but that was a perfect response jones buried himself a long time ago and theres no comeback from that

Back