Covington roasts Jon Jones : "F - Jones. He buried himself, and doesn't even fight anymore."

I would pay ppv money to just see Jones meet Colby face to face i bet Jones would alpha him so bad Colby would stutter and cry like a manlet little girl he really is
If Colby got flustered by Bisping, imagine what Jones would do to him. Colby's bad guy thing is an act... Bones is for real a BAD GUY. He doesn't give a fuck about anything, much less Colby.

Colby is becoming my favorite meme. Has people so rustled with his bad guy routine, they're siding with an actual bad guy when Colby is speaking 100% truth.

Colby said that Jones used to get pissed at him for not washing the dishes, and would intimidate him into doing em

Lol, so Jones nailed Colby's mum and also used Colby as a kitchen maid.

<JonesLaugh>
LOL that gif is the cherry on top of that post.

Two of the worst helping each other.

Fake drama.

Fake-news-lover-Research-shows-fake-news-is-loved-by-Twitter-users-like-Donald-Trump-929453.jpg

"F*ck Jon Jones. He needs to grow up. He's a little child. He's buried himself, I don't have to bury him."
- Colby

Aww snap, sh*t's going next level...

5:40

Wow, that is the BIGGEST DICK TUCK I have seen in a long time. He is going to have to sit down to piss from now on.

Colby don't want no caramel baby put in him.

Covington I get it you want the fight with Jones if he comes back. You eventually would like to fight him. But man he will literally just like throw you around bro. Chael talked a lot of crap to Jones as well when the whole time he knew for a fact he couldn't beat Jones in reality. Covington just would like to get that big money fight in the end it doesn't matter about losing if he gets to fight Jones in the end.

Arm, my man, this isn't "roasting" anybody.

Also, so much Jones hate itt lol. You guys are too much sometimes. Who gives a fuck, let them roid and fight.

JackNicholson-409x218.jpg
Arm, my man, this isn't "roasting" anybody.

Also, so much Jones hate itt lol. You guys are too much sometimes. Who gives a fuck, let them roid and fight.

Which would be great and all, if steroids were allowed, but they aren't.

So Jones is a hit and running, twice caught cheat, cokehead, its not hate nuthugger, it's just the truth.

I would pay ppv money to just see Jones meet Colby face to face i bet Jones would alpha him so bad Colby would stutter and cry like a manlet little girl he really is

Since when is 5"11 a manlet? Other then that I agree

he's only fearless when he is not in front of that person.
Werdum exposed this whiny bitch.
Heck, if he'd have mouthed off to Werdum then, he would have made me a fan. But he talk the (cringy) talk but can't walk the walk.
Werdumb through a toy souvenir tourist boomerang in a bag and got rattled and shook again like he has several times with much smaller men then went on to test positive like many other cheating Brazilian fighters.

Colby is becoming my favorite meme. Has people so rustled with his bad guy routine, they're siding with an actual bad guy when Colby is speaking 100% truth.
They're the same people insisting that his gimmick ain't working lmao

Not a Colby fan, but a broken clock is right twice a day...This is one of those moments.

Jones meets Colby prolly like this...

he's only fearless when he is not in front of that person.
Werdum exposed this whiny bitch.
Heck, if he'd have mouthed off to Werdum then, he would have made me a fan. But he talk the (cringy) talk but can't walk the walk.
And thats why what hes doing works. Colbys pullin the strings while you puppets dance for him.
<20>

Says the basement dwelling virgin.

Also, 5"11 is not even close to be considered manlet.

I notice Colby is using a LOT of pro-wrestling terms. He's a 30 year old man obsessed with pro-wrestling. Does that fit under the umbrella of nerdbash?

Back