Covington roasts Jon Jones : "F - Jones. He buried himself, and doesn't even fight anymore."

I just wont watch his fights they are boring AF, and I will not play back to his public trolling image building. Never responding to a covington post either ever again.
Disgrace of a human being. Shame.

Jones meets Colby prolly like this...

I love this guy, don't you worry Kamaru after Woodley chops him down the UFC will make him feed for the rest of the WW's he hop scotched around.

Jon Jones is basically who Colby ASPIRES to be. Also, I believe Jon even slept with his Mother, lol.

I can't describe how angry I am to agree with Colby. This is truly a dark time in MMA.

I would pay ppv money to just see Jones meet Colby face to face i bet Jones would alpha him so bad Colby would stutter and cry like a manlet little girl he really is

Colby would close the distance and push Jones up against a wall.

King Chaos wins because Jones is only amateur chaos. A hit and run pregnant woman roid taking eye poking loser. Ha! Colby 50-45 UD.

Considering he literally kissed Joe on the cheek after saying he was going to punch him, I’m guessing if Jones was standing in front of him he would probably be pissing down his leg.

Man I’d love to agree with Colby here but he is an opportunist while Jones is the opposite

tenor.png

Colby shut down RDA and created saltmines around Sherdog by speaking truth and making haters eat crow.

Come on man, it’s useless to call out someone you’ll never fight. Just focus on Woodley for now.

Jon Jones could beat the shit out of Colby after a 3 month coke bender and then fuck Colby's mom and then kick Colby's ass again

WOW the biggest LHW in the UFC could "fuck up" a welterweight. You dont say. Its sad how many people compensate their small dick syndrome by leaching themselves onto scum like Jones.

I would pay ppv money to just see Jones meet Colby face to face i bet Jones would alpha him so bad Colby would stutter and cry like a manlet little girl he really is
Not sure he alphas, like most fighters im sure he’ll go out on his sword.

Kill or be killed

Not sure he alphas, like most fighters im sure he’ll go out on his sword.

Kill or be killed

That's true for most fighters but you're talking about colby "call the cops" covington.

Back