Covington roasts Jon Jones : "F - Jones. He buried himself, and doesn't even fight anymore."

I don't like Colby but he's right here.

Jon Jones ruined his own career and should just shut up.

Jones had already deleted all his Colby Instagram posts, I wonder if someone spoke to him.

WOW the biggest LHW in the UFC could "fuck up" a welterweight. You dont say. Its sad how many people compensate their small dick syndrome by leaching themselves onto scum like Jones.
I'm not leaching onto Jones moreso hating on Colby. But keep being retarded, its a great look for you.

Jones is a supreme fuck up but by god, he is the best I have ever seen do it.

Colby sucks so much that him hating on Jones might actually make people like Jones.

I would pay ppv money to just see Jones meet Colby face to face i bet Jones would alpha him so bad Colby would stutter and cry like a manlet little girl he really is
It looks like you just threw together a bunch of sherdog buzzwords

I'm surprised Colby hasn't called the cops just because Bones was being mean to him on twitter. #FreeJones

I think this guy is generating old school, like late 70s early 80s wrestling villain heat. The kind guys like The Iron Sheik used to get. It's potentially dangerous for him. There's crazy people out there who don't know the stuff he's doing is staged or to what degree.

Jones is probably one guy he probably doesn't have to worry about actually, since he's on such thin ice. One more stupid incident out of him and he's probably looking at time.

Two of the least likeable fighters of all time btw. If they ever fought I'd be rooting for a double knockout.

Last edited:
They really need to get new music for their videos

'alpha him'

This is quintessential virgin speak.

totally.

This is called alpha male privilege. If you are tall and handsome you can do anything even if you are mediocre. It truly is living life on easy mode.

They don't talk about it because most of them are beta males. A lot of these guys are dorks.

Compare that to alpha male billionaires like Trump, Cuban, Ellison, Adelson, etc. who are not afraid of talking about their wealth.

He looks like a well dressed alpha male.

@virgin0us1

Not a fan of Colby but he's making the most of his wrestling, condition, and shit talking rn

Yeah you are Einstein for stating a LHW would defeat a WW. Ground breaking you genius
Sakarabu was a WW who made a living beating LHW. Maybe he just wasn't a shit talking pussy like Colby and he was actually about that action

Werdumb through a toy souvenir tourist boomerang in a bag and got rattled and shook again like he has several times with much smaller men then went on to test positive like many other cheating Brazilian fighters.
kid, if you are going to try and insult someone, at least make you you are intelligent enough to type.
Werdum threw a small toy on the little bitch.
Said bitch run to the cops for "protection".

Jones would mop the floor with his OVERRATED ass.

kid, if you are going to try and insult someone, at least make you you are intelligent enough to type.
Werdum threw a small toy on the little bitch.
Said bitch run to the cops for "protection".

LOL. Yes, my error was bad. Interesting that you took me to task on it with your own dumbass error. Take care fellow shertard.

Back