Cowboy Cerrone says he was sick on day of his fight with Leonardo

Ahhh!! this makes sense now that's why he was grabbing Leon's golves.

So basically you're already just a hater and now hate him more? Fuck off, no one cares. Cowboy always brings a good fight and never makes excuses. I'll take his word over your retarded hatred all day long. Typical shit poster on shertard.

2crxul.jpg

Usually I disregard this stuff but Cerrone has never made excuses for losing a fight. He’s always dead honest just saying he got his ass whooped, even if there were words leading up to the fight.

People need to take Cowboy's post-fight comments in context of his career.

If you are consistently being honest and candid, you should get the benefit of the doubt when explaining a problem. Obviously fighters are humans and humans get sick. In the many thousands of UFC fights that have occurred, it is common sense guys are occasionally fighting with serious injuries or illness.

Cowboy isn't famous for being bombastic or making excuses.

Too many singapore slings probably. Still lame to come out with that after the fact, though.

The guys who call out sick with the sniffles giving a guy who always puts on a show historically for us and never makes excuses, some shit is hilarious.

Sick of getting his ass kicked, needs to go back to 155. Cowboy is still a badass he just needs to be fighting smarter this late in his career.

He said he barely made the cut to 155 which is why he moved up. With him being older the weight will be even harder to keep off. That and he probably has accepted he will never be a champion.

The guys who call out sick with the sniffles giving a guy who always puts on a show historically for us and never makes excuses, some shit is hilarious.

When he puts on a show, he doesnt have the sniffles.

Fuck that shit. If you went out there and fought then keep it to yourself. If you say it then it's an excuse and I don't care. Now I'm glad he lost.

I don’t think he gives a fuck what you think. Who cares if you think it’s an excuse, it’s his career and he’s the one that went out and fought. He can say whatever he wants. Why you think you have some sort of say on how he handles shit after is hilarious though.

Is that why he resorted to cheap and dirty tactics? Cowboy apologists have been exposing themselves all over Sherdog today. Jerks, just like him.

Lol, all veterans in all sports use these little tricks, just like Mayweathers elbows on the inside in the clinch, if you can get away with it take any advantage you can get.

"If you cheat and get caught you're a cheater, if you cheat and get away with it you're savvy" Eric Cartman

Seriously, wtf is with fighters saying they were going in sick AFTER the fight??

When did you expect Cerrone to talk about throwing up? BEFORE the fight? Did you expect Cerrone to hold a press conference this morning?

Don't people who have been fighting long enough (especially in the UFC) know by now that you never EVER mention you had an injury/sickness prior to losing unless you want your stock to drop drastically? Even if it's true, it always backfires.

Lol, all veterans in all sports use these little tricks, just like Mayweathers elbows on the inside in the clinch, if you can get away with it take any advantage you can get.

"If you cheat and get caught you're a cheater, if you cheat and get away with it you're savvy" Eric Cartman

Little trick? Pulling a glove so you can head kick a guy is a little trick,

When did you expect Cerrone to talk about throwing up? BEFORE the fight? Did you expect Cerrone to hold a press conference this morning?

No I expect not to say anything at all, much less a press conference.

Back