Cowboy Didn't Look Good Last Night. What's Next For Him?

He needs to seriously consider if his "anyone, anytime, anywhere" game is a good idea anymore. He should take some time off and not take every deal that's offered to him.

I agree he looked off last night. He will have some power and decent offense until he is 50, but his defense is poor, and his speed overall is down. I think he fought a little too often for a while there.

Cowboy is a warrior. Dude has taken so many short notice fights and always goes to war. He never won a belt but he has been a pleasure to watch.

He knocked him out in the first round in a back and fourth fight. Christ guys

Retirement.
Lol what? He finished the fight in the first round. It's amazing how much hate Cerrone gets for being such an exciting and active fighter.

Lol what? He finished the fight in the first round. It's amazing how much hate Cerrone gets for being such an exciting and active fighter.

I'm a fan of Cerrone. I'd like him to retire with a nice win opposed to getting smashed by a mediocre fighter whose only quality is length/reach/size (Darren Till).

Dey both looked loike sloppy bums, yeh. Stiff as a board. Stuk in de mud almost. Slow an' stiff. Lookin' ter be slept by me lef, yeh.
do you use the same profile pic for your tinder?

Thought Cowboy looked sharp actually.

No shame losing to Till anyway the dude is a fucking monster

Love cerrone and even I think he has lost a step last night wasn't a good indication of that because cerrone damn near always starts slow and looks weird.

He's most definitely lost a step tho I mean he said as much two years ago on rogans podcast he stopped sparring because shots he could take started to zap him a bit now so he's saving what's left of his "chin" for his actual fights.

Was going to mention "We've heard that before" but didn't wanna snark on his victory. I will mention he seemed pretty annoyed and a tad emotional bout it which I don't recall.

I'd probably cite the losing streak Cerrone's been on as a trigger. I mean answering all these questions is probably annoying, but to be on a 3 fight losing streak, must suck as well, and I'm sure that's been asked to Cerrone as well.

He needs to seriously consider if his "anyone, anytime, anywhere" game is a good idea anymore. He should take some time off and not take every deal that's offered to him.

Here's a quote from Cerrone from Dec of last year

"I probably won’t take 20 a year anymore. I’m probably gonna take it down a little bit.” (regarding his number of fights)

as mentioned that was said in December of last year, and Cerrone fought 2 months later, so I dunno saying and doing are 2 different things

because for those who don't know, Cerrone has a spending problem, and the only way to really "help" that if you will, is fighter checks

he can say he wants to fight less all he wants, but if the offers are made, I see Cerrone stepping in, and fighting.

Cerrone fan since wec.

I thought the same thing. The outcome was good for him, but he looked off to me also.

Back