Coyote and cat playing together

I don't think I've ever seen a dog and cat play that roughly together without it turning into a fight.

Those guys watched too much 209.

222_Anderson_Silva_vs_Nick_Diaz.0.0.jpg

I'll do you one better. Mouse attacking some cats.

Animals put people to shame, different species are able to get along better than different races...under the right conditions..

This is great until the coyote gets a little older and eats the fucking cat. Coyotes are super tricky when raised like a dog, they usually do great until one day they just flip a switch.

There are a few that do well, but the majority end up not so much.

I would love a coyote. But I would be too afraid instinct would take over and he would keep ordering shit from acme.

that's pretty cool. I didn't know coyotes could be domesticated

I've heard it's like domesticating any wild animal. It "can" be done, but they're always walking a fine line as to when their natural instincts might kick in, and they start looking at you like food. Cute vid, and I hope everything works out for kitty and coyote, and they remain the best of friends, but I wouldn't be surprised if the coyote makes a meal out of it one day.

This is great until the coyote gets a little older and eats the fucking cat. Coyotes are super tricky when raised like a dog, they usually do great until one day they just flip a switch.

There are a few that do well, but the majority end up not so much.
Yeah the most surprising thing about the video was the tameness of the coyote.

People out my way lose cats to those things like I lose socks in the laundry.

I would love a coyote. But I would be too afraid instinct would take over and he would keep ordering shit from acme.

lol, nice.

Crazy how the coyote was running in that circle. Isn't that a big part of how they and wolves hunt? Just run in circles around prey, every so often one goes in, takes a quick bite, then back out to circle. I would be worried it would knock over all my stuff, which is why I would never want a dog over the size of like a lab or golden.

Back