crawfish and anus bleeding

You won't die but don't do that again LMAO. I shit blood for 2 days after eating BWW hottest wings. Never again

sounds like you burned a hole in your stomach lining. pretty dangerous.

i thought i was shitting blood once, but forgot i ate a bg of beet chips the day before. that was one embarrassing emergency room visit.

You're supposed to make sure they're dead before you stick them up there.

sounds like you burned a hole in your stomach lining. pretty dangerous.
I probably did. It was horrible. I almost went to the hospital. I didn't mean to order them. I thought I was only getting buffalo wings but hate waste. That was a bad decision

I had a mixed salad a few weeks ago with chunks of beets. I thought I had bloodarrhea, but made the connection shortly after. phew.

iv been eating at this seafood stand by my hotel last 2 days. yesterday i ate 4 pounds of crawfish boiled, and 3 today. it was so hot, i almost cried. running around putting my lips over the sink ect. anyways then i notice when i did a number 2, i saw blood in my doo doo!!! they really put too much cayenne on it. stupid rednecks alot of people claim hot peppers burn fat, so they try to pack it on. i dont believe that nonsense, anyways my q is has anyone ever had red shit from hot crawfish?

Pretty sure that it's getting pounded from behind by your boyfriend that's causing the bleeding, not the crawfish.

Yeah........I'm sure that's why your bunghole is bleeding.

<YeahOKJen>

Chick fil a made my ass bleed recently. The chicken Was so dry it made my turds so desiccated and hard that it felt like I shit out a hand grenade.

Back