Crawford/Horn - April 14th card cancelled

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Arum might put Crawford/Horn on May 19, which will compete against Adonis and Keef Showtime card.

Jessie Magdelano vs Dogboe is now on April 28, competing with Danny Jacobs HBO card.

The fight for Horn’s WBO welterweight title was tentatively scheduled for April 14 at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. As of Wednesday, however, the card had not been officially announced by Top Rank and tickets had not gone on sale.

The card was supposed to take place four weeks from Saturday night. Not selling tickets that close to an event is an oddity in boxing.

According to Arum, the card headlined by Horn-Crawford could be rescheduled for May 19 or sometime early in June because Crawford’s injury isn’t considered serious. Arum also said that the show still will take place in Las Vegas.
https://www.boxingscene.com/horn-cr...-126209?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I wasnt hoping it wasnt sanctioned so Horn doesnt get killed.

I'm Australian and fuck I hate Jeff Horn, arrogant little nerd.

It's good for Jacob's I guess since more people will watch his fight now. I wanted to see it though so it kind of sucks.

I'd like to see Horn vs Garcia. I think that'd be a fun fight.

I'd like to see Horn vs Garcia. I think that'd be a fun fight.
Which Garcia? The one who fights at welterweight or the one who talks about fighting from lightweight to heavyweight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back