Crawford moving to 147; is now Horn's mandatory.

Mikey is fucked. He doesn't want to sign a multi-fight deal. He just wants individual fights but he's so good no one wants to give their fighter a loss with nothing to gain afterwards.
has he confirmed that he doesn't want a multi-fight deal, or was that just the cotto situation?

anyway, crawford will put a severe beating on horn.

Horn will make it dirty as fuck.

He's basically a JMW. I guess Crawford takes a little time getting wrestled around before he finds his groove and breaks Horn from head to toe.

Horn will make it dirty as fuck.

He's basically a JMW. I guess Crawford takes a little time getting wrestled around before he finds his groove and breaks Horn from head to toe.
i'm not even sure he can do that. i'm not sold on crawford at all, but if he's anything, he is sharp. manny couldn't really do much against horn because he was sluggish and falling all over his own feet, i expect crawford to land cleanly from the opening bell and just straight up fuck him up while horn is rushing in to wrestle and headbutt him.

BS. Crawford shouldn't rocket to the top of the list like that over guys who have been fighting up the ranks.

Feels like the UFC. Then again its the WBO, they've always been in the pocket of British promoters.

Just going along with whatever Arum wants.

I hope he beats Horn up for 10 rounds and makes the ref call it off...

Well Crawford, it was good while it lasted. Fighting Horn, though? Rest In Peace, blood
If Crawford wants to mess with the bull, he’ll get....

That Australian guy who beat Pacquiao.

Best post I've read in awhile.

I'm having you as a pallbearer at my funeral.

It’d be my pleasure to be an MC Paulbearer Man.

You see anyone flirting with my wife.... you lay them out.

I’ve never kicked my own ass but I’m up to the challenge.

Shit... pallbearer?
You're workin your way up to giving the eulogy.

I just had to scroll to the top of the thread to remember what it was originally about.

All I want to know is... where’s my boy @RichardSwingslo at?

They already fought Horn will
get beaten up worse this time around

I don't think Horn should take the fight and Crawfird has plenty of other people he should be fighting

Crawfird already took the belt from Horn in the first fight
You do realise they already fought and Horn got stopped
Just a heads up... you're quoting old posts. Check the dates on them next time.

Back