Crawford vs Benavidez Official October 13

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
1A6DE886-FF64-42D4-8C37-0EE515277EF9-678x381.jpeg

Potential clash between Crawford and Jose Benavidez Jr.

Rumors have it that Terence Crawford could face Jose Benavidez Jr on October 13th.

The possible contest might take place in Crawford’s hometown of Omaha, Nebraska. Crawford has proven to be a hometown attraction. This fight would be at 147 lbs.

https://3kingsboxing.com/crawford-benavidez-possible-october-13/

Benavidez is the WBA mandatory.

Getting a crack at Keef or Pacquiao is a much bigger money fight.

Benavidez went under the radar for so long I forgot about him, I even forgot he snatched up a title years ago or was that another Benavidez? anyway, Crawford via whatever he wants

Crawford should stop him quicker than he stopped Horn.

Crawford needs to a big fight soon. He's super talented, but he hasn't fought anyone who has had a chance yet and he's not young.

Yawn.....

Crawford by whatever he wants, whenever he wants.

Jose Benavidez snuffs Crawford.
Bena isn't some joke and is bigger, faster, and has a longer reach by around 4inches.

Give me Benavidez by a shocking UD.

He's 30. Thats a great age to be in this sport.

Yes. It's not young. He's in his prime and doesn't have a great win yet. And he's dicking around with no hopers like Horn and now Benavidez. Look at the guys Manny and Floyd were fighting at this stage of their careers.

Crawford doesn't have many big names. He unified and that is special. I also think he is a really gifted fighter. But at this rate he won't have a single fight that I will go bavk and marvel at like I do with so many others. Does that mean anything? I think to some extent, yeah, it does.

I hope PBC and Arum play nice.

Benavides looked good knocking out Rojas, but Crawford is the smart pick.

Educated myself on Benavidez. Fight seems like a more interesting possibility now, also didn't know David Benavidez had brother.

Educated myself on Benavidez. Fight seems like a more interesting possibility now, also didn't know David Benavidez had brother.

I did not know who he was either, but they do look like twins. When I clicked the thread and saw the picture, I was thinking Crawford was moving way up or something crazy lol.

Not sure top rank can find the best opponents for Crawford....this is a perfect example.

Not sure top rank can find the best opponents for Crawford....this is a perfect example.
And he signed a new contract with them, good for him if he’s happy with what he’s getting but damm were going to miss out on good fights

Back