Craziest MMA hypotheticals for Next Year!

emema

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Post your craziest possible MMA happenings for next year.

Mine: Luke Rockhold wins the middleweight championship. Defends against Bisping in Bisping's retirement fight. Bisping KTFOs Luke again in the first round! LOL

Floyd fights in the Octagon.

The UFC hires Bas Rutten.

Zuffa buys back the UFC for 900 million.

<13>

Conor doesn't defend his belt.

UFC does not strip him of the title.

another interim interim is created.

Dana White falls to the latest batch of sexual misconduct allegations, In a weird twist, Cris Cyborg is the accuser.

USADA gets cut out and everyone gets to juice to the gills again.
We see the return of TRTor and he becomes champ.
Open weight tourney is brought back
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Conor fights twice in 2018 at LW in the UFC. Without moving up or down classes, boxing or any other sideshow.

To defend against Tony in the first fight. If he wins defend against Barbosa / Khabib winner, if he loses only then a third fight with Nate.

Nothing against Nate, doesn't deserve a shot at the title at 155 ahead of the two fighters mentioned above.

Conor fights twice in 2018 at LW in the UFC. Without moving up or down classes, boxing or any other sideshow.

To defend against Tony in the first fight. If he wins defend against Barbosa / Khabib winner, if he loses only then a third fight with Nate.

Nothing against Nate, doesn't deserve a shot at the title at 155 ahead of the two fighters mentioned above.
Conor fights...thread is about hypotheticals not impossibilities. Lol :p

Mine: Luke Rockhold wins the middleweight championship. Defends against Bisping in Bisping's retirement fight. Bisping KTFOs Luke again in the first round! LOL
This would be the greatest thing possible haha

Well done.

1.) Khabib makes weight and is an active fighter.

2.) Conor fights in the UFC.

3.) Stipe defeats Ngannou and retains his title.

This is the way it SHOULD be.....

Mayweather decides to fight Conor in ufc for LW title. Mayweather wins LW title. Defends against ferguson and khabib.

Then steps up wins WW title off woodley, drops to 145lbs and beats holloway then cuts to 135lbs and beats TJ.

Becomes first 4 weight ufc champ, goes down in history as GOAT.

Nick Diaz vs Nate Diaz at UFC 222

Cerrone actually starts taking his fights seriously. He stops drinking a case a Bud a day. He becomes mentally strong as fuck and smashes everyone in the LW division and wins the belt.

<{Heymansnicker}><{MingNope}>{<jordan}

Floyd fights in the Octagon.

The UFC hires Bas Rutten.

Zuffa buys back the UFC for 900 million.

<13>
I dont even know why i feel that way, but zuffa buying back the ufc at ~1/5 the original selling price would be super cool in my book.
Maybe it's because wme looks like this giant corporate blob that doesn't really know or care about mma beyond the $$ AT ALL. Whereas Zuffa helm had people who were at least somewhat passionate before it became a gravy train.

Back