Crazy contradicting beliefs that liberals have

-we're pro children
-defund education and school lunches!

-we're pro life!
-also, executing people is ok!

-biology exists! There's TWO sexes!
-greenhouse gases aren't heating the planet

Am I doing this right?
Actually no. There's a separate thread for that, started before this one.

Like the transgender stuff; most liberals don't even have a horse in that race yet supposedly its a defining lefty trait.

That's just flat out dishonest. It was a hot button issue, that both sides heavily chimed in on. To suggest that Liberals were indifferent to it, is laughable. Liberals indeed had a dog in the fight. That dog was forcing mentally disturbed, and sexually confused men into bathrooms and change rooms with your children, in some misplaced crusade for "equality".

I'm sorry, but you can not blame the right for concentrating on the crazies, when the Liberal media shoves them in their face everyday, and "normal" Liberals find themselves fighting to rationalize the crazies, and laws are getting passed to enforce the crazy.

All I see are a lot of Liberals simply not wanting to own the crazy side of their party, that they constantly defend. Perhaps if more Liberals stood up and denounced some of the more fringe, crazy nonsense, maybe they wouldn't have the stigma that they do.

I mean shit, intentionally infecting people with HIV just got decriminalized in Cali by the left. Is that just another issue the right(and normal people) are supposed to ignore, and not associate with the left?

Last edited:
Now snarky jokes aside, something leftists on Sherdog definitely are very ill-informed and confused about is politics in Europe.
Naming nations that don't have a single-payer system as examples for a high-performing single payer system, calling nations with more economic freedom than the US socialized, repeating myths about how the European right would be the left in the US etc et pp
It's really bad and I don't say this to take a potshot at them.

That is equally bad on both sides.

i'll start

-we need to raise wages for workers
-we need to flood the labor market with more immigrants to keep wages down

-we need a high minimum wage
-illegal immigrant labor is good because they work for less than minimum wage

-police are racist and corrupt
-only police should have guns

-republicans in the government ruin everything
-we need the government to control the healthcare market
You are a fucking moron.

Now please, get back to your irrational and simplistic internal monologue...just keep your shit out of print.

good job at your inability to disprove anything i said, and having to try to resort to insults out of butthurt

i didnt accuse you of saying anything, i accused you of not having the same reaction to the other thread

maybe you should ask your 23 year old boss for another day off so you can do some thinking and stop making such retarded posts
Your arguments are puerile crap. Straw after straw after straw and you're such a limp dick that you can't even stir the drink.

Do tell how 11 million undocumented people, a good portion of which are working class adults, already working in the US is going to destroy the job base.

I'd wait for an answer but that might imply that I actually care what a right wing dullard has to say. And you fit the bill.

c78.jpg

1053824554.jpg

Eugenics = Evil
Dysgenics = Noble

Being racist against non-whites = Evil
Being racist against Caucasians = Noble

Perceived oppression of women = Evil
Campaigning for oppression of men = Noble

Supporting Christianity = Evil
Supporting Islam = Noble

Left-wing mental gymnastics are a trip.
To be fair though, a lot of these seeming contradictions are coming from different factions of the Left that don't really agree and are more polarized than ever. Like the ACLU Left doesn't want to punch anybody and just wants to protect the civil rights and liberties of everybody, even Nazis. And then the Antifa Left just wants to punch Nazis, which they loosely define as anybody that's to the right of Chairman Mao. I have no problem with the ACLU Left, but the Antifa Left are domestic terrorists.

Taking pride in career accomplishments: Evil
Taking pride in mental and physical illnesses: Noble

You can't be a progressive without being an hypocrite

"Police are systematically oppressing people of color and are unjust murdering blacks...and this is why we need gun control, because only police and military need these guns"

Abortion is a constitutionally protected right and a choice. The death penalty is unconstitutional and inhumane.

According to our laws life starts at birth, so there is nothing contradictory about this.

According to our laws life starts at birth, so there is nothing contradictory about this.
This thread is awful, but sometimes our laws are wrong and need to be changed.

You can't be a progressive without being an hypocrite

"Police are systematically oppressing people of color and are unjust murdering blacks...and this is why we need gun control, because only police and military need these guns"

A very small minority of "liberals" believe that only cops should have guns, most liberals own guns and are pro 2nd amendment--it's just that many think we could have better regulations on gun ownership. I don't agree with them, but it's not a crazy point of view.

Back