Crazy contradicting beliefs that liberals have

- we are for free speech
-burn building and attack people to stop alt right manifestation for free speech

-we are tolerant left
-we want to punch a nazis in the face (and they dont know wtf a nazi is)

>we are vehemently anti war
>obama was a great president despite bombing people throught his entire presidency

This is horseshit.

Get a side piece or something. You're too desperate for attention.

Didn't take long for a triggered Canadian progressive to appear. Full progress with maximum cringe as usual.

youre both partisan hacks, i wonder if either of you will ever get tired of getting embarrassed in here

The truth can not penetrate dense layers of progressive arrogance.

Say they support human rights and democracy.

Admire and support Lenin, Trotsky, Che Guevara, Castro.

Weird you didn't just point out their hypocrisy in the thread. Sorry I didn't notice the thread that hurt your feelings.

You're a snowflake and you got sad and had to do a yeah-but.

because i want to make fun of retarded libs

sorry if that bothers your snowflake sensibilities

did you know that increasing supply will reduce price?

Hahahahaha, this is your ace in the sleeve?

Is that why supply-side economics has worked so well in the United States? Oh, that's right, there isn't a credible economist in the English speaking world that still lends any credence to SSE because it's reductionist dogma that preys on dolts like you.

How many fucking studies need to be made showing that immigrant influx does nothing to lower native wages, that low-skill labor has an inherent ceiling to market-drive wage growth, that immigrants increase labor demand (and consumer demand) in excess of what additional nonimmigrants can, and that deluded low-middle class whites won't worst lower-caste jobs before you understand that "econ 101" (which you clearly have a tenuous grasp on) doesn't accommodate for classist aversions to labor forms and that the economic stimulus of immigration (and the retention of labor that might otherwise price itself out of existence) frustrates the persistence of employment?

Maybe take a class in excess of "econ 101" before swinging your economically illiterate pencil dick in the wind.

It might seem like a no-brainer that increased immigration would reduce the wages of native-born Americans. A simple supply and demand model would tell you that more workers means lower wages. But the story is actually more complicated than that. According to a 2010 survey of the economic literatureon the subject, the Brookings Institute concluded that, “The most recent academic research suggests that, on average, immigrants raise the overall standard of living of American workers by boosting wages and lowering prices.”

How can it be that more workers competing over the same jobs can lead to higher wages? The reason is that it’s not actually more workers competing over the same jobs. Immigration actually changes what jobs employers need to fill. For one, an influx of cheap labor can make certain businesses like farming or restaurants feasible. (Absent cheap labor, these firms simply could not compete with foreign rivals.) Second, immigrants not only supply labor, but demand it, too. And a larger domestic population through immigration creates more potential customers for business, as well.
http://business.time.com/2013/01/30/the-economics-of-immigration-who-wins-who-loses-and-why/

Rather, the prevailing view among economists is that immigration increases economic growth, improving the lives of the immigrants and the lives of the people who are already there.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/03/us/politics/legal-immigration-jobs-economy.html

Far more relevant to lawmakers are the long-run effects of immigration on wages. In theory these depend on how immigrants change the skill composition of the workforce. If lots of unskilled workers arrive in a country, unskilled workers' wages should fall relative to everyone else's. But economists usually have to squint hard to find a negative effect of immigration on wages for any native workers. In the long-run, immigrants tend to reduce the wages only of past generations of immigrants (whose skills presumably overlap strongly with those of the newcomers). One study found that while immigration between 1990 and 2006 had little effect on wages of native-born Americans, it lowered the wages of previous immigrants by 6.7%. American-born workers, perhaps because of their language skills, were better prepared to move on to different jobs.

I suspect that few who have participated in the Mariel debate actually care about the true short-run wage effects were—it instead serves as a proxy war for the broader immigration debate.
https://www.economist.com/blogs/freeexchange/2017/06/immigration-economics

lmao, are you pretending that people dont do the "but fruit would be so expensive if white people had to pick it buecause they would demand a decent wage" argument?

Yes, centrists and self-absorbed illiterates like you.

Seriously, you're useless. And in 20 years, you will be just as moronic as you are now, because you're more comfortable believing your simple, counterfactual fantasy, than humbling yourself to engage real knowledge. Go fuck yourself.

Trump is literally Hitler!

Despite the fact this evil dictator is about to murder them via mass executions - we should ban all guns.

Lol...

weird how you didnt have this reaction for this thread

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/crazy-things-that-christians-and-republicans-believe.3635225/

youre both partisan hacks, i wonder if either of you will ever get tired of getting embarrassed in here
You know why threads like this suck? It's because you're buidling this imaginary enemy that you're going to project on to anyone who disagrees with you in the future. This is why you're incapable of actually having a dialogue, even with centrists. You are arguing in your own head against a boogeyman.

And yeah, there's a small minority of tribalistic numbskulls like you on the other end of the political spectrum who perform the same stupid mental gymnastics and fuck things up for everyone. Both sides are awful and hold us back. You're more like them than anyone in between, it's ironic. And I didn't even dignify that thread with my time because it's somehow managed to be even dumber than this one, so congrats I guess.

because i want to make fun of retarded libs

sorry if that bothers your snowflake sensibilities
Hush now, little snowflake. You'll be in white-cis non-immigrant heaven soon enough.

Trump is literally Hitler!

Despite the fact this evil dictator is about to murder them via mass executions - we should ban all guns.

Lol...

lmao seriously

acting like trump is going to take away everyones rights and some of them even say hes pushing for "genocidal" shit, while simultaneously wanting to give up their ability to defend themselves from such an event

PWENT calling other people "partisan hacks"

giphy.gif

Hahahahaha, this is your ace in the sleeve?

Is that why supply-side economics has worked so well in the United States? Oh, that's right, there isn't a credible economist in the English speaking world that still lends any credence to SSE because it's reductionist dogma that preys on dolts like you.

How many fucking studies need to be made showing that immigrant influx does nothing to lower native wages, that low-skill labor has an inherent ceiling to market-drive wage growth, that immigrants increase labor demand (and consumer demand) in excess of what additional nonimmigrants can, and that deluded low-middle class whites won't worst lower-caste jobs before you understand that "econ 101" (which you clearly have a tenuous grasp on) doesn't accommodate for classist aversions to labor forms and that the economic stimulus of immigration (and the retention of labor that might otherwise price itself out of existence) frustrates the persistence of employment?

Maybe take a class in excess of "econ 101" before swinging your economically illiterate pencil dick in the wind.

Yes, centrists and self-absorbed illiterates like you.

Seriously, you're useless. And in 20 years, you will be just as moronic as you are now, because you're more comfortable believing your simple, counterfactual fantasy, than humbling yourself to engage real knowledge. Go fuck yourself.

so you dont believe in supply and demand?

no wonder youre a communist

says the person voted the worst poster in the WR
<Moves>

Yes and my votes came from losers like you That i have lambasted over the years and you got to get your revenge on me. Losers like KONE, HereticBD, You, RipWarrior. A list of the dumbest shits on the website

I Fn loved every second of it.

Back