Crazy contradicting beliefs that liberals have

Not punishing people for knowingly giving aids is a major breakthrough.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/ess...ades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

SPORTS
Live updates: Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Game 3

Essential Politics

California politics news feed
OCT. 9, 2017, 8:40 P.M.
This is Essential Politics, our in-the-moment look at California political and government news.

Sign up for our free newsletter for analysis and more, and subscribe to the California Politics Podcast. Also don't miss our Essential Politics page in Sunday's California section.

California Legislature
OCT. 6, 2017, 4:18 P.M.
REPORTING FROM SACRAMENTO
Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

Gov. Jerry Brown signed a bill Friday that lowers from a felony to a misdemeanor the crime of knowingly exposing a sexual partner to HIV without disclosing the infection.

The measure also applies to those who give blood without telling the blood bank that they are HIV-positive.

Modern medicine allows those with HIV to live longer lives and nearly eliminates the possibility of transmission, according to state Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) and Assemblyman Todd Gloria (D-San Diego), authors of the bill.

“Today California took a major step toward treating HIV as a public health issue, instead of treating people living with HIV as criminals,” Wiener said in a statement. “HIV should be treated like all other serious infectious diseases, and that’s what SB 239 does.”

Supporters of the change said the current law requires an intent to transmit HIV to justify a felony, but others noted cases have been prosecuted where there was no physical

Itt, Trump Trash circle jerk over their idiotic strawmen.

Say they believe in freedom of choice
Ban or try to ban happy meal toys, salt in food, large sodas, plastic bags, toy guns, real guns, bottled water, the word "welfare", barbies, horse drawn carriages, video games, powdered caffeine, laser pointers, and on and on and on.

Knowingly infecting people with HIV is no longer a major crime in Califonia
By Alaa Elassar and Laura Diaz-Zuniga, CNN | October 8, 2017

California%20Democrats%20Main.jpg

Yes and my votes came from losers like you That i have lambasted over the years and you got to get your revenge on me. Losers like KONE, HereticBD, You, RipWarrior. A list of the dumbest shits on the website

I Fn loved every second of it.

If you need to make a post like this on a political sub forum of a mildly popular mixed martial arts forum, it might be time to take a break from posting on a political sub forum of a mildly popular mixed martial arts forum.
depression.jpg

And why is a woman seen wearing a heavy veil pulled up tight to cover her neck — not even a headscarf — emerging as the symbol of the rally? Yes, Trump is singling out Muslims but must we play his reductionist game? Muslim women are a diverse group. Such a vision purposefully excludes non-veiled Muslim women, who make up the majority of American Muslims, and all feminists who champion a woman’s right to be free from the degrading virgin-whore dichotomy that has afflicted them since most of the world’s great religions blamed women for tempting men. Beyond the domestic context, what about all the persecuted and murdered women activists and dissidents in Saudi Arabia, Iran and elsewhere fighting the politico-religious ideology behind the veiling of women? Encouragingly the official march mission statement names Nobel winner Malala Yousafzaiwho fought the Taliban’s hatred of young girls and women and their own attempts to assassinate her for going to school.

screen-shot-2017-01-19-at-11-06-23-am.png

Official poster art for the Women’s March on Washington titled ‘We the People are Greater Than Fear’ by Shepard Fairey.

Then there is the growing body of secular activists, ex-Muslim women or “apostates” who didn’t vote Trump but have no representation among the organizing group. The Women’s March on Washington could also take care to call out the shaming of those women who have voted for Trump, including minority women labeled “traitors.” Muslim reformer Asra Nomani has been abjectly harassed and vilified for admitting she voted for Trump, mainly due to her concerns over the Obama administration’s response to radical Islamic terrorism and healthcare. I don’t share her views on the president-elect and Nomani’s decision may be a rarity among Muslim voters, but her defense of the secular public space is not an outlier, and no one deserves to be told they are “betraying” their race or religion for exercising their democratic rights.

If you need to make a post like this on a political sub forum of a mildly popular mixed martial arts forum, it might be time to take a break from posting on a political sub forum of a mildly popular mixed martial arts forum.
depression.jpg

Who are you

-bringing in a bunch of refugees from theocracies will benefit our country
-religious christians are the cause of our problems, and we need to eliminate religion

I remember when Elian Gonzalez was in the news.

d314163e9a6237df6e57e425b6ee431e--hospital-room-the-hospital.jpg

So you believe that refugees into Europe will benefit the EU economy?

Yes, absolutely. That was the real purpose of the migration, especially in the case of Germany: long-term economic vitality, not humanitarianism.

Would Puerto Rico's economy improve if they took in, lets say, 10k in Refugees from Syria?

No, they would not. Taking in many refugees would be disadvantageous to Puerto Rico. But Puerto RIco is an entirely different economy than that of Germany/the EU.

so you dont believe in supply and demand?

no wonder youre a communist

I do believe in supply and demand (or at least in its logic). Law and economics was my favorite law school class.

But I also understand it. You don't.

Also, good job on completely ignoring all the points and articles cited to, showing what an imbecile you are, and how uninformed your points were.

Back