Crazy contradicting beliefs that liberals have

Knowingly infecting people with HIV is no longer a major crime in Califonia
By Alaa Elassar and Laura Diaz-Zuniga, CNN | October 8, 2017

California%20Democrats%20Main.jpg
Infect all of them.

che said these things about blacks, killed gays and @Trotsky tried to convince us that he was a "good guy"
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/f...ral-guide-to-marxist-revolutionaries.3526563/

Che did more for Africans, and for African Americans, than you could ever try to mouth read through a simple biography of him.

Oh, he said racist things as a 20 year old in the 1950s! That erases him spending years of his life giving medical treatment to poor Africans and training them in taking back their nations. That invalidates him turning away from a charmed life as a doctor to starve in Congo treating malnutritioned children. It erases the fact that he revolutionized Cuba and instated racial equality superior to any nation in the Western hemisphere. It discards his echoing and mobilizing criticisms of the USSR and US for their deplorable actions on domestic race relations. Yay for historical knowledge!

Seriously, you're a moron whose brain can only grasp partisan memes. You're a drain on the human species. The only satisfaction I can possibly derive out of the supply-side nonsense that dolts like you continue to get duped into supporting is that the increased economic and social devaluing of low-intelligence persons like you, combined with decreased funding of mental healthcare, will end in useless persons like you just killing yourselves in mass as opposed to being an intellectual charge on the public with your Dunning-Kruger arrogance and complete (but justified) lack of self esteem.

-bringing in a bunch of refugees from theocracies will benefit our country
-religious christians are the cause of our problems, and we need to eliminate religion

Granted, the refugee crisis is only one topic but damn, it really was (and is) a gold mine of leftist stupidity and embarrassment.
As if they were on never-ending journey, trying to be wrong as many times as somehow possible. And they still didn't stop.
Over the last 3 years:
Leftist comedian or newspaper makes fun of stooopid conservatards and their right-wing conspiracy theory and bigoted prejudices about refugees having a negative impact on their host societies -> 6 months later -> several government agencies of several nations in Europe release numbers which show that's exactly what happened -> Leftist comedian or newspaper makes fun of stooopid conservatards and another toootally wrong prejudice -> 6 months later -> oh it's actually true

Member when John Oliver made fun of stupid right-wingers and their ridiculous claim that terrorists might sneak in, pretending to be refugees and it went viral? "There is just no evidence whatsoever"
Yeah that worked out really well.

Remember when stupid conservatards didn't understand that rape numbers in Sweden only went up because they changed the definition but recently released crime stats show that refugees are grossly over-represented as perpetrators in more or less every nation that explicitly names nationalities in their statistics?

Last edited:
youre not even american, why are you so focused on american politics

Maybe because your orange colored filth of a leader is trying to tweet his way into a nuclear war - after going to the UN and threatening to commit probably the greatest war-crime of all time, the mass murder of millions of innocent civilians.

Ps You and the rest of the Trump Trash are the most hated collection of people in the world, I discribe you as people with great hesitation because Trump Trash is clearly sub-human.

Yes, absolutely. That was the real purpose of the migration, especially in the case of Germany: long-term economic vitality, not humanitarianism.
Sometimes I'm not sure if you're serious or a really skilled troll.

Maybe because your orange colored filth of a leader is trying to tweet his way into a nuclear war - after going to the UN and threatening to commit probably the greatest war-crime of all time, the mass murder of millions of innocent civilians.

Ps You and the rest of the Trump Trash are the most hated collection of people in the world, I discribe you as people with great hesitation because Trump Trash is clearly sub-human.

You really think we're the most hated people in the world?

That's a very ignorant statement that shows you can't think outside of the scope of western countries

You're also showing your ignorance if you think the murder of millions of innocent civilians would be the worst war crime, as if that hasn't happened in many countries already

Very ignorant and shameful post

You really think we're the most hated people in the world?

That's a very ignorant statement that shows you can't think outside of the scope of western countries

You're also showing your ignorance if you think the murder of millions of innocent civilians would be the worst war crime, as if that hasn't happened in many countries already

Very ignorant and shameful post

Oh I'm sorry Trump Trash, you think your opinion means jack-shit to me? I harbor nothing but contempt and distain for all the Trump Trash idiots. I travel the world a lot, you are loathed all over the world.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3972232/britains-first-pregnant-man-gives-birth-to-baby-girl/

MAN HAS BABY
British man, 21, makes history by giving birth to baby girl thanks to sperm donor he found on Facebook
Hayden Cross gave birth to baby Trinity-Leigh by caesarean in mid-June

EXCLUSIVE
By Rachel Dale and Gary O'Shea
7th July 2017, 9:42 pm
Updated: 9th July 2017, 5:52 am
PROUD Hayden Cross has made history by becoming the first British man to give birth.

The 21-year-old, said of daughter Trinity-Leigh: “She’s my angel.”

Hayden Cross pictured with his little baby today

NEWS GROUP NEWSPAPERS LTD
Hayden Cross has become the first British man to give birth
Hayden, born Paige, gave birth by caesarean.

He put his transition on hold to fall pregnant by a sperm donor.

Cradling his daughter the beaming parent said: “She’s perfect in every way.”

And he told The Sun: “She is so good. I’m so lucky.”

Oh I'm sorry Trump Trash, you think your opinion means jack-shit to me? I harbor nothing but contempt and distain for all the Trump Trash idiots. I travel the world a lot, you are loathed all over the world.
Since you're so well traveled and loved...would you do us a favor and tell everyone to stop trying to come here. They can still hate us, that's fine. But, please, ask them to stop coming here.

Oh I'm sorry Trump Trash, you think your opinion means jack-shit to me? I harbor nothing but contempt and sustain for all the Trump Trash idiots. I travel the world a lot, you are loathed all over the world.

I travel the world too and know that if non western countries hate americans for voting trump they just hate Americans in general and not a subset of the Republican Party

By numbers, sub Saharan Africans are the most hated in the world since they're hated in both china and india, amongst other countries (like much of the Middle East), while trump is beloved in india

But you said you "harbor nothing but contempt and sustain", so you're clearly retarded so I'm not sure why I'm responding to you

Transgender Man Welcomes Baby Boy with Partner: ‘We Worked So Hard to Bring Him into This World’
Trystan Reese, a transgender man, gave birth to his first son with partner Biff Chaplow on July 14

Welcome to the world, baby Leo!

Trystan Reese, a transgender man, gave birth to his first son with partner Biff Chaplow on July 14.

“Leo’s the most delightful baby ever — he’s eating like a champ, sleeping well, and blessing us with lots of cuddles,” Reese, 34, tells PEOPLE.

The couple decided last year to try to conceive naturally, as Reese was born with a female reproductive system.

“We decided that we wanted to grow our family and that this would be a really good way to do it,” Chaplow, 31, told PEOPLE in June.

After some struggles — Reese miscarried their first pregnancy six weeks in — he delivered a healthy Leo, who came in at 9.5 lbs. and 21.5 inches.

trystan-reese1.jpg

“It feels like an incredible relief for him to finally be here,” Reese says. “We’ve waited so long to meet him, and worked so hard to bring him into this world, that it’s just a joy to be able to look at his face and hold his tiny hand and actually see him.”

RELATED VIDEO: Transgender Man Pregnant and Preparing to Grow Family with His Partner: ‘I Feel Profoundly Blessed’

Transgender Man Pregnant and Preparing to Grow Family with His Partner: 'I Feel Profoundly Blessed'
Trystan Reese, a transgender man, is pregnant with his first child with partner Biff Chaplow

Reese says that they’re loving every minute of having him — even burping.

“The cutest thing he’s done so far has got to be the way that he pitches himself backwards a few inches while I’m burping him, so he can see my face while I’m holding him. He stares right at me every time, and it’s amazing.”

Che did more for Africans, and for African Americans, than you could ever try to mouth read through a simple biography of him.

Oh, he said racist things as a 20 year old in the 1950s! That erases him spending years of his life giving medical treatment to poor Africans and training them in taking back their nations. That invalidates him turning away from a charmed life as a doctor to starve in Congo treating malnutritioned children. It erases the fact that he revolutionized Cuba and instated racial equality superior to any nation in the Western hemisphere. It discards his echoing and mobilizing criticisms of the USSR and US for their deplorable actions on domestic race relations. Yay for historical knowledge!

Seriously, you're a moron whose brain can only grasp partisan memes. You're a drain on the human species. The only satisfaction I can possibly derive out of the supply-side nonsense that dolts like you continue to get duped into supporting is that the increased economic and social devaluing of low-intelligence persons like you, combined with decreased funding of mental healthcare, will end in useless persons like you just killing yourselves in mass as opposed to being an intellectual charge on the public with your Dunning-Kruger arrogance and complete (but justified) lack of self esteem.

<bball2>

<{you!}>

'Angela Merkel never asked the German people about her migrant policy'
The faster refugees find a job and the better their skills are, the less they will cost the German government. If 60 percent of those coming to Germany complete training to reach the level of local residents, their profits would be substantially increased and refugee-related costs reduced to €218 billion or even less if integration speed is faster.

"Public spending on effective active measures for professional qualification and faster economic integration could produce good benefits in the form of taxes and contribution revenues as well as lower spending on the social needs [of refugees],” the study says, according to Zeit.

However, if the integration process is not so successful – meaning the migrants only start entering the labor market in 20 years from now and at the level of blue collars – the taxes they will produce aren’t going to be sufficient to cover social welfare and other associated costs, the study warns.

Around 1.1 million refugees came to Germany in 2015. Many German citizens have lost hope in the government's ability to handle the crisis, with a recent poll showing that 81 percent of people believe the crisis to be “out of control” under Merkel's leadership.
https://www.rt.com/news/341233-refugee-crisis-germany-billion/

No, they would not. Taking in many refugees would be disadvantageous to Puerto Rico. But Puerto RIco is an entirely different economy than that of Germany/the EU.

No shit brahhh, rapefugees are only beneficial to places were Marxists need votes and more welfare.

Last edited:

Don’t ever change trots....I’ve lived beside a lot of communists during my life and you will be happy to know that I count you as one of the most mentally blind and or easily influenced of the bunch

Back