Crazy face off - Pudz vs McSweeney and vs Jay Silva [VIDEO]

PudzianFighter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The Irish institution SafeMMA will decide whether James will fight. Jay SIlva can replace McSweeney. The decision will be today.

Pudz face off x2

Last edited:
Can we just make it a triple threat?

The fight will happen. I have no worries

I really hope someone breaks Pudzian's jaw at a weigh in or face to face one of these days for acting so patronizing and trying to bully/intimidate his opponents with physical contact and display of his strength on them.

I really don't like Gamrot, he has something that irritates me.

Safemma is retarded. The test are all negative. Ive seen it. So they are pretty much going on word of mouth about what was said. If he failed his test trust me it would have already been said.

Last edited:
Its official. Passed all test and safemma still blocked him! Wooohoo jay Silva now.

I have no idea what is going on.

So, McSweeney failed the SafeMMA requirements?

Mcsweeney passed all his test, but safe mma just went with a year old statement instead

f8a3c2cd035e821a35460913164702d21702645ebac72b2c6d06577166183408_1.jpg

Something is odd here. A part of me wants to believe ksw guys didnt want pudz to lose, but already lost out due to the big name they took away and all the promoting it, flying james and his family out and paying for more tests.

Arent they not having to comply with Safemma? Or are they?

this is so ridiculous haha

Weird fuckin weigh in lol
And how the fuck did jay silva get so big? I remember him fighting on spike tv in the UFC against either Chris leben or dolloway on live tv as a strong slim middleweight.

Man, if jay silva or James mcsweeny doesn't get to fight, I think they deserves to get they're show money. Even if it's James that is getting pulled off because of some shit, I still think he deserves his show money if he can't fight.

Edit: Full Video

I don't know what is going on between KSW and SafeMMA but when everything McSweeney says is true, it's really bitter for him and KSW that he can't fight.

Probably SafeMMA was afraid of the bad Media when they would allow him to fight after the interview he gave a year ago.

Last edited:
Only thing that is weird to me is they dont need to follow safe mma correct?

Back