Crazy how this dude makes 155

It’s tricky at the moment. Right now I’m looking after development of some emerging markets in the Pacific Islands and we don’t sell direct, we go through distributors. But they operate with a strict traders’ mindset, no consideration of category development or strategic partnerships with major retailers.

And since they’re all run by expatriates from Sri Lanka, Bangladesh etc they have little respect for local labour forces. They can’t attract/build/retain talent and don’t have the patience and ability to lead field sales teams or give them clear execution guidelines. The operation is pretty grassroots so the field force can have a massive impact with the right direction and incentive - that’s a massive gap.

In short, our partners don’t know what good looks like, so they don’t know what they really want to achieve. I could tell you some insane stories about the tricks these guys use to bring in their periodic numbers - it’s absurd. But if it were easy then I wouldn’t get paid to do it, right?

I think I'm fairly smart about things in general & with a decent knowledge of business ...

BUT ... I AM TOTALLY LOST lol

I'll try Fri after some sleep to decipher ;)

He's definitely not small but hasn't Tony said he walks around at 200 or so and Kevin Lee has said he can barely make 155.

Nobody seems to care about them being huge and nobody really seemed to care about Khabibs size either before he beat Conor and suddenly became the "much bigger man".

Khabib was always considered unprofessional for missing weight since he's not very tall and with his frame shouldn't have a problem making 155 but chooses to eat fatty deserts during fight week instead of focusing on his cut.

Now he's become a monster since he beat Conor despite not really appearing to have much of a size advantage in the lead up too or during the fight.

It's crazy
Thank you
Take your prizeD295CE57-96CE-46AB-964C-7D41FD4DA21E.jpeg7BC55957-8085-4711-AE46-BEAAE0972DD5.jpegDA74A558-A7D7-46C0-85D7-5486B5F6AC21.jpeg 8204AE7E-1A2C-4616-889A-71631640BBDC.jpeg

I think I'm fairly smart about things in general & a decent knowledge of business ...

BUT ... I AM TOTALLY LOST lol

I'll try Fri after some sleep to decipher ;)
Ask me some questions in a PM, I’ll try to explain/answer. Maybe I can send you a few photos too, so you can see what I am looking at/talking about.

It’s pretty far removed from NYC.

People forget khabib has been cutting weight for years and years so it's gonna get hard. Doesn't mean he should stay at LW tho

He fought at Welterweight for 10 fights straight then dropped to LW for his UFC debut.

You remind me of a younger me. Much love.
0bx9jPMm2-LMoVbUi.gif
That guy definitely dabbles with both sides

That’s funny! I turn 39 in two days.

Time to give Sherdog a break and get some sleep. Take care my friend.

I had a very positive feeling we were the same age. Thank you friend and next time you visit melbourne, dont forget to let me know.

Back