Crazy nazi in mexico get lynched wtf

So you're saying they weren't white power. They were Germanic power or Scandinavian power (since Germanic is traced back to Scandinavia). And France being traced back to the Franc Germanic tribe, and England being composed of the Angle Germanic tribe and the Saxon Germanic tribe... What about them?

ebff38063b30af2bd2abaa79827a3fd3.jpg

I'm no expert, but I believe the Nazis classified the different white European races as "pure" Aryan, suitable for, "Germanisation" - in other words their native populations could be absorbed into the Reich one Germany had won the war - and untermenschen who would be exterminated or used for slave labour.

By definition, the Nazis believed in White Power, because they believed the "Master Race" were pure blooded, white Germanic people. Everyone else, including the, "lesser" white races were inferior.

I'm no expert, but I believe the Nazis classified the different white European races as "pure" Aryan, suitable for, "Germanisation" - in other words their native populations could be absorbed into the Reich one Germany had won the war - and untermenschen who would be exterminated or used for slave labour.

By definition, the Nazis believed in White Power, because they believed the "Master Race" were pure blooded, white Germanic people. Everyone else, including the, "lesser" white races were inferior.

So, Germanic people breeding with each other (Fanc and Franc, Angle and Saxon) is not pure enough. Certain white people have no power, but we still insist on calling it white power. Meanwhile, the nation of Iran which literally means Aryan... Well, we'll figure that out later.

It's a good story to tell the children. Children will believe anything.

So, Germanic people breeding with each other (Fanc and Franc, Angle and Saxon) is not pure enough. Certain white people have no power, but we still insist on calling it white power. Meanwhile, the nation of Iran which literally means Aryan... Well, we'll figure that out later.

They were Nazis; stupid enough to believe they could stand and bang with America and the Soviet Union at the same time. Don't look for too much logic in their racial beliefs.:rolleyes:

Diversity is Mexico's strength. Or does that not apply when the person fucking around is White? But damn, Ukrainian Mexican? Did I get that right or was he just a tourist?

President @Palis first foreign trip off to a shaky start
I love Mexico. I love Mexican food. I love Mexican people. 3 factors on why the WRs first lady is from Mexico.

Tan sweet body + the lamentations in that accent = a happy Daddy President.

Thank you for thinking of me, I'm alright.

Iran isn't Aryan, not for the most part . Part of their linguistic and religious cultural heritage is Aryan but from a genetics standpoint they aren't (in large measure)

I love Mexico. I love Mexican food. I love Mexican people. 3 factors on why the WRs first lady is from Mexico.

Tan sweet body + the lamentations in that accent = a happy Daddy President.

Thank you for thinking of me, I'm alright.
Tremendous First Lady. The best First Lady. No other First Lady has had an ass like Mrs. Palis

Diversity is Mexico's strength. Or does that not apply when the person fucking around is White? But damn, Ukrainian Mexican? Did I get that right or was he just a tourist?

Diversity is strenght, when you respect basic laws of civility.

You dont mess with the Mayas, these people take a while to get angry, but when they do they bring out the pitchforks.

These people werent even close to being civilized, they lived in jungles and pirate hideouts of which the Spanish and Mexican government cared really little, until people realized that the region could had great tourism potential in the mid-late XX century that such region exploded.

Cancun is one of the few artificial cities in third world countries that didnt ended up as white elephants devoid of life.

3 people lived in Cancun in 1970, and around 113 in a nearby fishing village next to a military outpost, it was literally devoid of human population.

Now its one of the most famous tourist resorts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancún

Pidaras ebanyi lol

Here is the same guy talking shit to his mexican neighbours. Saying the same spanish swear words over and over. Also americana pidaras lol. I say he had it coming if he got beat up by a mob.

This guy was ridiculous...

I mean by walking around in their country hitting randomly people and spitting on their culture he was just enriching and diversifying them. They should have thrown him a cuckold parade and given him large amounts of government money. They should have had top Mexican celebrities on TV praising him and proving their openmindedness by offering to have sex with him.

Ohhh nevermind it appears he has blue eyes. Well he should have known better, what a monster.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurgan_hypothesis

The ancestors of modern Germanic peoples would have arrived from a series of western Asian migrations. "Aryan" is just one of many linguistic/religious/etc connections. The Nazis were quite aware of this and took a sort of pride in their exotic mystical journey.

Modern Iranians share some ancestry with Germanic populations, but of course they've become darker from subsequent migrations.

Some day people will find all of these old pop culture references about Americans being blond surfer dudes puzzling and ironic when there are no natural blond populations left. Not much different.

Last edited:
Iran isn't Aryan, not for the most part . Part of their linguistic and religious cultural heritage is Aryan but from a genetics standpoint they aren't (in large measure)

Yeah, they are a mix of ethnicities from the region. I was under the impression that the Aryan people were native to the caucasus mountains, though. Caucasus... Caucasian. Aryan from the caucasus, or Caucasians, being a general classification (not a specific race) for the diverse Indo-European people who migrated north-west to find their new home. And so, just as generally speaking, the Iranians who actually neighbor the Caucasus Mountain range, is inhabited by Aryans.

Not that I'm right or anything.... Just saying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurgan_hypothesis

The ancestors of modern Germanic peoples would have arrived from a series of western Asian migrations. "Aryan" is just one of many linguistic/religious/etc connections. The Nazis were quite aware of this and took a sort of pride in their exotic mystical journey.

Modern Iranians share some ancestry with Germanic populations, but of course they've become darker from subsequent migrations.

Some day people will find all of these old pop culture references about Americans being blond surfer dudes puzzling and ironic when there are no natural blond populations left. Not much different.

Thanks.

I like that part about exotic mystical journey. The teutonic knights and their lore should be made into a "new lord of the rings"-like trilogy. I guess they kinda tried it with Raiders of the Lost Ark, but they really lacked lore.

This guy is not Ukranian, he is Russian from Elektrostal. Russian media says that he had problem with the law in Russia 4 years ago. He was shooting videos in which he said offensive stuff and attacked children, old people and disabled. If I'm not mistaken his videos were shown even at TV (I think where he punched old lady in the face or pushed her in the snow and run away laughing). One of the Russian articles says that he spend one month in mental asylum (court send him to it) after which he was free (doctors said that he is not insane and his actions just provocative and illegal).

Back