Crazy nazi in mexico get lynched wtf

If anyone is interested, from what I understand at least back in March Makeev was in jail and from it he was able to talk to his friend in Russia via phone who recorded these phone calls. So, he complained that inmates beats him, shoves their fingers up his anus, said that they are raped him with a broomstick. Seems like he is gonna face from 18 to 50 years in Mexican prison.
I thought they killed this guy. Damn.

I'm surprised he's still alive. Maybe it's actually safer in prison?
Cancun is pretty rough at the moment apparently.

I hope the government doesn't come down on the locals who have taken up arms to fight against the drug dealers and extortionists.

A while back a guy who used post here (sodapopinski?) made some threads about cartel violence and how the Autodefensas seemingly became a bigger target for the mexican authorities than actual cartel members.

I hope the government doesn't come down on the locals who have taken up arms to fight against the drug dealers and extortionists.

A while back a guy who used post here (sodapopinski?) made some threads about cartel violence and how the Autodefensas seemingly became a bigger target for the mexican authorities than actual cartel members.

From the sounds of it they are mostly cracking down on the media, to stop the negative exposure.

From the sounds of it they are mostly cracking down on the media, to stop the negative exposure.
jose-manuel-mireles-090114_gde.jpg

Soda hooked me up with a link to a documentary called Cartel Land. It went into detail about the former leader of the autodefensas, José Manuel Mireles Valverde.

They seem to have an unfortunate hard-on for this guy.

Back