Crazy neighbor driving us nuts

Cg1e0XaWsAAFqxE.jpg

Last edited:
If the neighbor turns them away a gay orgy is probably just gonna break out in the hallway and ts gonna have to listen to the entire thing. And someone always brings karaoke to those things
Fucking philippians.

Sounds like some one who needs to die to me.

There's no reasoning with shitty neighbors. They are shitty loud neighbors because they are selfish inconsiderate douchebags in general. Nothing they do is wrong and they couldn't care less how their actions affect other people's lives. Retaliation against them let's results in even worse behavior from them. How dare you react to their douchery?? They'll show you!

Fuck him. I have zero patience for people like that.

Man that sucks, he sounds like a selfish moron. Whatever you do don't attack him physically as some have suggested, that will just play right into his hands and will make everything much more difficult and complicated for you.

You need to film everything, try to catch him doing acts, and film all the noise, every time it happens and document the time.

Due to the economy/population a lot of people who grew up in houses are now living in apartments and it's a big difference in the noise level. Also, combine that with millenial attitudes of entitlement "how dare I have to hear somebody ELSES noise.... grr"

Tensions be rising yo

Are you renting or is this condo or coop? Either way, talk to landlord, condo/coop board.

You've gone to the police and landlord and they refuse to do anything, which means you have two options: fight the guy, which it sounds like you don't want to do, or move. It sounds like a total nightmare and i got stressed just thinking about it. I had some noisy neighbors. Talked to them a few times, but things didn't change much. Tried to stay calm, but after getting home from a late work night and hearing this dude being noisy again i stomped on the floor and screamed "CUNT!" at the top of my lungs. Realized i was more upset at living in a place with shitty people and that even if i stomped the shit out of the loud people (which, they didn't want none when i offered) i would still be living in a place i didn't like. I moved and didn't look back. Felt much better with peace of mind and not being involved in neighbor wars.

Get your wife and move on.

Fuck it, start partying with him.
If you read the whole OP you'd see he went from partying to full mental breakdown and vandalism...

My buddy stayed in a council flat (uk) and this 16 year old kid lived across the hall. Constant parties with drink and drugs. They vandalised his front door etc. We found out that if enough neighbours complained to the council then he'd be evicted.

You could look into this with the housing cooperative?
I did, I said so in the post. They sent notes to the flat owner asking to intervene but he neither did nor responded.

Is it just one flat per floor? What do others think, like the apt next door or better yet the floor below him?

You shouldn't be the only one hearing this... Why not talk to them first and get their thoughts, and make a collective decision.
We did. The flat under the delinquent is empty, nobody lives there. His neighbor to the right is some chav who gives no fucks. To the left there's only the elevator shaft. Neighbors on our floor don't wanna talk about it and it's probably not as audible on their side.

I did, I said so in the post. They sent notes to the flat owner asking to intervene but he neither did nor responded.
Sorry what I mean is, can they evict him if enough separate neighbours lodge a complaint?

Time to start retaliating. Pour an entire bottle of liquid fart spray on the carpet outside his place and slowly escalate it from there.
He's gonna do the same or worse. It's just going to be a war with no end. Not going there.

Back