Crazy neighbor driving us nuts

Move. These things rarely get resolved in your favor. Too much of a headache. Plus, if this guy decides to get violent and pull out a gun on you (he is clearly crazy), you are shit out of luck. There are other things I would do, but can't post it here because I would get 'yellow' carded for promoting violence. What? The neighbor disappeared? I wonder what could have happened? ;)
Haha, ppl have promoted violence in this thread a dozen times already, don't worry. ;)

Luckily guns are implausible as we are not in the US.

Time to move on to something more advanced then.. Maybe a bottle of vodka spiced with some laxative that you leave next to his door?
I see him smoking on the balcony from time to time and I thought of spraying hair spray at his cig when he'd inhaling. Could set his hair on fire.

If it was me in your shoes I'd pay some meth heads to go fuck him right up. My friends know some degenerate scumbags.

<{1-16}>

You've gone to the police and landlord and they refuse to do anything, which means you have two options: fight the guy, which it sounds like you don't want to do, or move. It sounds like a total nightmare and i got stressed just thinking about it. I had some noisy neighbors. Talked to them a few times, but things didn't change much. Tried to stay calm, but after getting home from a late work night and hearing this dude being noisy again i stomped on the floor and screamed "CUNT!" at the top of my lungs. Realized i was more upset at living in a place with shitty people and that even if i stomped the shit out of the loud people (which, they didn't want none when i offered) i would still be living in a place i didn't like. I moved and didn't look back. Felt much better with peace of mind and not being involved in neighbor wars.

Get your wife and move on.
Thanks. That's the con is owning a flat - it's a drag to move and sell it... :(

If it was me in your shoes I'd pay some meth heads to go fuck him right up. My friends know some degenerate scumbags.

<{1-16}>
Hire meth heads to fuck up other meth heads? Wouldn't they just make friends? :p

We did. The flat under the delinquent is empty, nobody lives there. His neighbor to the right is some chav who gives no fucks. To the left there's only the elevator shaft. Neighbors on our floor don't wanna talk about it and it's probably not as audible on their side.

Tough spot for you. Have you spoken to he landlord or whoever's in charge. If they acknowledge the problem, try to see if they can just vaguely tell him that "other neighbors/tenants" can hear sounds coming from his flat and if he could keep it down.

Tough spot for you. Have you spoken to he landlord or whoever's in charge. If they acknowledge the problem, try to see if they can just vaguely tell him that "other neighbors/tenants" can hear sounds coming from his flat and if he could keep it down.
We've reported to the administration / maintenance office and they had sent out notes to the flat owner. We don't know who the owner is because the info is classified, they can't just tell us. But judging by his lack of reaction the owner is either the delinquent himself or someone who doesn't care if the place is thrashed.

If it's rental accommodation then there may be violations of the rental agreement by him. The landlord will likely be on-board if he's bringing the property down.

Failing that, planting drugs and then framing him for dealing would be a stupid idea.

... since it's read quiet in prison and he won't be there - I will.

Karen! Nobody's going to prison unless they want to. You know who goes to jail? Stickup men and guys who fell asleep on the job.

If it's rental accommodation then there may be violations of the rental agreement by him. The landlord will likely be on-board if he's bringing the property down.

Failing that, planting drugs and then framing him for dealing would be a stupid idea.
It's not rental accommodation.

This is actually an interesting difference between the US and Poland. In the US it is very common to rent flats and everyone has some kind of landlord. In Poland everyone's ultimate dream is a flat of one's own so people get loans and mortgages and become flat owners. The administrators of buildings are not landlords but just a maintenance service which takes care of the building for a fee and cares not what people actually do in their apartments - whether they drink, take drugs, prostitute themselves, etc. Action is only taken if the building itself is in danger - of fire, flooding etc.

It's not rental accommodation.

This is actually an interesting difference between the US and Poland. In the US it is very common to rent flats and everyone has some kind of landlord. In Poland everyone's ultimate dream is a flat of one's own so people get loans and mortgages and become flat owners. The administrators of buildings are not landlords but just a maintenance service which takes care of the building for a fee and cares not what people actually do in their apartments - whether they drink, take drugs, prostitute themselves, etc. Action is only taken if the building itself is in danger - of fire, flooding etc.

I'm in UK, the household buying extends to flats and people then rent them out. There are a lot of small time landlords.

You're in Poland dude. It shouldn't be too hard to pay for someone to strong-arm the guy for you.

Or is it just that the thugs all come over here?

Also why do all Polish women (all 8+) who come over here not look me in the eye? I'm 6'6, bald, beard, is that a description of a pimp/rapist over there?

This is the traditional way of dealing with such stuff and it does sometimes work - if these people are renting especially. But if it is his property it would be virtually impossible to get rid of him. There is also law in Poland which protects people from being evicted and it is not uncommon for such cases to go on for years and years.
Gotcha, yeah that's an entirely different situation. Good luck sherbro. I always hate when neighbors come complain to me (property management) instead of talking with each other, so my advice would be to confront the guy and hash it out in person.

Tell him the truth, that it's fucking your shit up because it's making your wife miserable, so now it's you're problem, so now it's his.
Explain to him that his behavior had forced it to this and please get it together.
If he doesn't like it, you know what to do.

It's an apartment? Just move somewhere else dude. It's not your castle, you're just renting some shitty place. Your wife is obviously extremely upset and is having a very hard time. Don't you think you should take some steps to remedy that?
This is good, tell your landlord this fool is gonna cost him money if he doesn't tackle the problem.

That's almost exactly what my father-in-law suggests. I am tempted but I would prefer that he does it himself - in case, you know, someone has to go to jail. :D

Tell me his address so I can send him some candy bars with razor blades cunningly hidden inside them.

Not joking.

Last edited:
Back